Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I,m back. Had to run out for a few minutes. Hello all here now

Hey guys missed ya this morning woke up late. We need some rain here the pond is really low.

I'm sore this morning.

My buddy Doug, bought a fixer upper house and took possession of it this weekend. My youngest son and I helped him strip out all of the carpet and tile floor yesterday...

We got alot done, now we need the dumpster to be delivered so we can finish the clean up. They may get that on Wed.

Then he can start getting it put back together...

I have a huge blister in middle of my palm that formed and broke while I was working... Very painful... Skinned knuckles hurt less....

Here are a few pics from yesterday, the tips will make it really fast!

Attachments

• PICT1009.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 65
  • PICT1005.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 72
I'm sore this morning.

My buddy Doug, bought a fixer upper house and took possession of it this weekend. My youngest son and I helped him strip out all of the carpet and tile floor yesterday...

We got alot done, now we need the dumpster to be delivered so we can finish the clean up. They may get that on Wed.

Then he can start getting it put back together...

I have a huge blister in middle of my palm that formed and broke while I was working... Very painful... Skinned knuckles hurt less....

They are the worst of it all!

That's a nice old Vette that you have there Mitch...

Thanks Bud. I could never afford anything like that now. I have owned that car for 40 yrs , since I was 19. It was cheap then and needed restore.LOL. It is an original Fulie car, but has a 383 stroker in it now. I restored the car myself except for paint about 28 yrs ago.

Looks awesome Ray !! I have the original AVS 4V for the GTS. But I might use a Holly 750 I have.

I need to look at the throttle cable brackets, cannot seem to figure out what will be adaptable for mine, torker ii and a afb.

So you already got the engine in the popmobile...

Is it ready to start yet???

It is in for a fitting, prob drive it then take it out and paint everything. engine runs great, just some small items to do like a driveshaft, elect fans and shroud, shift linkage and a few tiny things, only real expense left will be the d shaft, going to try to measure it today if I can get Ron under there today!

Morning kids. Enjoying a coffee on the deck at the lake. The lake is calm and only a lone boat and water skier.

Dam you I searched their site and did not find these, there is on that is just right! Thanks KK

Should have run sched 80 a might have got a full minute... So what did ot do at 30 sec? Sounds like a 'hold my beer' event. LOL

It was a spill my beer moment when the exhaust heated it up and it twisted. I will get a pic. Headliner looks great Keith!

-
Back