Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Smalls go in a can the bigger ones go somewhere? Just frustrating and venting looking for pity I guess!

Smalls go in a can the bigger ones go somewhere? Just frustrating and venting looking for pity I guess!

Hangin under the car? Behind the tire? Wrapped up in a rag? Sitting directly in front of you within inches of your coffee/ beer? All places i have found things after extensive searching...

Is that the one from the 904 or did you have to get a diff one?

My brother in law left the lake with his family yesterday heading for home. He couldn't find his drivers license and credit card. After they left we all retraced his steps and at 2 am he texted us to tell that he found it in their suv between the seat and the console. It's always found the last place you look. Lol

Hangin under the car? Behind the tire? Wrapped up in a rag? Sitting directly in front of you within inches of your coffee/ beer? All places i have found things after extensive searching...

Is that the one from the 904 or did you have to get a diff one?

the 904, want to see how it fits, but what I really need is the bracket that goes on the frame.

it was so cool this morning ....right before the sun was coming up, I was coming home from work.

I pull up to a red light and there is an early to mid 80s dodge truck there. He sees me and revs up.

To my surprise, Its a slant six truck ...you can just hear it.

We had a little Slant Vs. Slant battle off the red light.

Its unclear who won but it sure was fun..........especially that early when there was no traffic and no one around and a nice big highway all to ourselves for the slants to rule.

Good thing the Colorado State Patrol guys weren't around with their new chargers .....we would have never out run them LOL.

I think the doughnut shops open around that time so perfect timing for a 100 reasons LOL

its actually amazing how many slant six trucks from the 80s are still around.

i guess i wasn't paying attention in years past but i have been noticing a few around, i know of a local house that has three parked round back......the guy doesn't want to sell anything but still kinda cool that slanty trucks are still around.

Just could not go back to sleep this morning, shoulder is friggen pounding #-o
So here I am trying to keep my mind busy :coffee2: Rainy Day ! I agree, I see a bunch of dodge trucks around here with /6'es in them it seems know that I think about it..:glasses7:

Good morning group. Today is drive day to the Nats. The crew will pick me up at 7. (it's 5:20 here today) It's always a fun trip.

Just could not go back to sleep this morning, shoulder is friggen pounding #-o
So here I am trying to keep my mind busy :coffee2: Rainy Day ! I agree, I see a bunch of dodge trucks around here with /6'es in them it seems know that I think about it..:glasses7:

Good morning,MeMike... At 47 ,my left shoulder pounds ,in cold (by Cali standards) weather..I hate using PG&E, to fix it... Circulation, & heat,are obvious.. (Stress,too..).Use Mentholatum &" Dr. Zims", for treatment.. The more I work(on cars..),the better it gets..

I'll miss not going this year. Just got too much on my plate right now. I do know that it does not compare to Carlisle, but I like to go anyhow

I haven't been to Carlisle and I hear it's a great show, very organized and all. I think the best part of the Nats is the energy of the show because it's a free for all. The drag strip is a big plus for me. I love the sound of a couple Hemi superstockers screaming down the strip. you can hear it everywhere on the grounds.

Good morning,MeMike... At 47 ,my left shoulder pounds ,in cold (by Cali standards) weather..I hate using PG&E, to fix it... Circulation, & heat,are obvious.. (Stress,too..).Use Mentholatum &" Dr. Zims", for treatment.. The more I work(on cars..),the better it gets..
I had some work dun to it back 12 years ago, doc said it would last about 8 years or so, it and my neck and other shoulder has put in some good years, I agree :D I can go out and just look at my girl Victoria and it feels better at time's, but after a die test and MRI yesterday I woke up at 12:30 am, 2:30 am then again at 3am I could not go back to sleep, so I got up walked Buddy (my Boxer) and started a pot of coffee to take my mind off of it and get on line here :glasses7:

Yes !! by all means do that Mike :cheers:

I had some work dun to it back 12 years ago, doc said it would last about 8 years or so, it and my neck and other shoulder has put in some good years, I agree :D I can go out and just look at my girl Victoria and it feels better at time's, but after a die test and MRI yesterday I woke up at 12:30 am, 2:30 am then again at 3am I could not go back to sleep, so I got up walked Buddy (my Boxer) and started a pot of coffee to take my mind off of it and get on line here :glasses7:

Yes !! by all means do that Mike :cheers:

Are you getting your shoulder fixed Mike?

-
Back