Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gotta pay a few bills in the house this morning. Just sent a huge amount of $$ out to guy in Cali for a perfect tail panel for the wife's GTS

I love getting new parts. Don't always like the price i have to pay tho. I should have some 4 speed conversion parts showing up today or tomorrow. Get kinda giddy with new stuff to play with.

Good morning Ben and Mitch, I need to go back another page to see who els is up and about .. Front yard was full of deer this morning ..

I love getting new parts. Don't always like the price i have to pay tho. I should have some 4 speed conversion parts showing up today or tomorrow. Get kinda giddy with new stuff to play with.

Yup, I hear ya on that. Almost like a kids Christmas sometimes. These one off parts for these dang GTS's can really put a hurtin on ya though. That's why Mopars are worth more than Chebbies and Furds

Good morning Ben and Mitch, I need to go back another page to see who els is up and about .. Front yard was full of deer this morning ..

I finally got the spices I need to make more Deer Jerky. Probably have about 4 cooks left from last seasons kills.

Good morning Mike. Deer seem like good coffee drinking folk.
Yea :D They was waiting on me to get the coffee on I guess :coffee2:

I finally got the spices I need to make more Deer Jerky. Probably have about 4 cooks left from last seasons kills.
Jerky season time is near :cheers: I hope I can snag some this your :color:

Morning peoples!
Drove the 'Cuda to work this morning! Damn I love my car!
Cup number 3 is already half gone!

:coffee2:

Morning peoples!
Drove the 'Cuda to work this morning! Damn I love my car!
Cup number 3 is already half gone!

I bet waking up and driving your Barracuda to work gets the day started right :color: A big smile and a cup of coffee to start your day off :glasses7: it don,t get much better then that :coffee2: cheers

I bet waking up and driving your Barracuda to work gets the day started right :color: A big smile and a cup of coffee to start your day off :glasses7: it don,t get much better then that :coffee2: cheers

Sure makes for a good start !!!!!
Although, I keep getting people flashing their lights at me....I only have high-beams at the moment! LOL !
Link to the headlight problem

But it doesn't take away the fun!

Well folk's, I must get moving, going in for a die test MRI this morning, everyone have a groovy day, and don't eat no one :D (Karl will have a blast with this one) ,, Later folk's :coffee2:

I'm up.

The youngest kid left for Doug's house. I don't know if the dumpster is there yet...

My hands are still sore from the demolition on Sunday, they're only at half strength right now...

Good morning. Last day of vacation at the lake. Soon as I get home I will get ready for my trip to the Nats to finish out the week.

I am missing some dumb parts and have looked everywhere for them! I hate when that happens!

I thought that was only me that did that. Lol

My friend came over to look for it also, we remember taking it off and then a blank! (Shift z bar)

Good morning. Last day of vacation at the lake. Soon as I get home I will get ready for my trip to the Nats to finish out the week.

And here I thought that was the view from the back of your property !!

I think old man Rays smurfs came for a visit! Even emptied the trash cans! LOL Just a large item to misplace!

-
Back