Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Memi. How did your Dr appointment go yesterday ?
We will find out some time this week, all I know is that big *** needle they put in my shoulder to feed the die with sure sent me to the ceiling !! and it was cold as hell in that MRI room laying there for 30 minutes #-o

3:00am comes way too fast!
Morning peoples!
Morning sir :cheers:

Good Morning fellers! And you too Rani.
Goop morning :D

Good morning group. Today is drive day to the Nats. The crew will pick me up at 7. (it's 5:20 here today) It's always a fun trip.
Enjoy the trip with the crew Mike :cheers: have a supper good time for all of us here bud :glasses7:

Hey guys !! I'm back. Just checking a few other sites.
Good day Mitch, hope this will be a great hump day for yea bud :cheers:

Are you getting your shoulder fixed Mike?

Fixed would be great Mike, I just was hoping it would/could have waited till late fall this year.... no dice #-o we will see one day this week what they found and what they do :glasses7:

I wish you the best my friend. Dr's can do some amazing things nowdays.

I wish you the best my friend. Dr's can do some amazing things nowdays.
:cheers: Yes they can Mike, Dr. Glenn Dickson repaired it 12 years ago and after all the reshaping of my arther socket it sure felt good foe 11 years :color:
I just hope this new Dr. is as good, Dr.Dickson is retired now :coffee2:

Morning Hoppy. (you old hop picker you)

getting geared up to finish the clutch in the dart

I have been having problems with this and this is the third time I pull the trans so this time everything new is going back.

I think the pressure plate might have been the problem because I have ruled out just about everything else. me thinks it is an old pressure plate and the springs and not spring chickens anymore.

Karen the kitty approves of the new clutch parts

Attachments

• CIMG5022.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 70
Any one kn ow exactly what the seat belt interlock relay does? I want to yank it.

Glad you got the engine and trans in so you could get a good measurement, my plans as well.

I was going to get one from summit but the turn around was terrible, found a shop in WI for 20 more 3 days! Solid u joints and fast turnaround. I did not know you were doing a swap mike?

Any one kn ow exactly what the seat belt interlock relay does? I want to yank it.

I think it prevents the car from being started until the seat belt is fastened.

if you yank the whole system and want to sell it ...I will buy that.

did your car have the "fuel pacer" system ? I am looking for one of those as well.

it was a relay and when you gave it too much gas the driver side fender turn signal would light telling you to let off the gas in order to save gas.

-
Back