Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys

Good morning Mike, another day another way bud :coffee2: looks like Tike ran into a truck deal, not sure about a 5 hour there and back drive, but it could be a good find :glasses7:

10 hours of total driving is a lot. But is has very little rust and a slant 6. The other biggy is I don't need another project.

10 hours of total driving is a lot. But is has very little rust and a slant 6. The other biggy is I don't need another project.

10 hours of driving and finding a low to no rust truck in your area may be a good find for you if you need/want a truck :glasses7:, Like you I have all I need here at home.. No spark can be an easy fix and then I wonder what it would flip for in your area ?

Wow there Memike...I know that is going to hurt but it is cool what they can do. How long will the recovery be?

Could it be computer being that it is a 1986? I would suspect that it would go for a minimum $1500

Could be that the ground to the ECU is bad (The screws ground it) I have seen this on many of these truck's my 85 Ramcharger and 86 van did it :glasses7:

Just having a Hoppy day with you! You need one more layer of skin!

Attachments

• PICT1010.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 64
Good morning Hoppy ! ask me what I am having for breakfast right now :color:

Oh I wasn't thin skinned about it. I just plan to stay away so I don't get mauled! I am still laughing...

Later, I guess I am in the way here Ray Sr. another Rainy day here I see !

-
Back