Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are those gonna fit???
Are you kidding :toothy1: these was mad for the 66 Plymouth and Keith 66340SEDAN has had a set on his for over 5 years now, they fit better then any other header and tuned by Super Comp :color:

Those are gonna sound like crap! I think somebody ripped you off! Some of the tubes aren't even connected!
:D You are the funny one this morning Ben :color: The fit, this is some pictures of Keith's engine he took
And they do not hang low eather, I have pictures I took on my phone of Keith car and they sound great :cheers:

Attachments

• 1535013_1008768765805136_1563774798459049784_n.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 11002494_1008768785805134_980389932465670638_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 79
Morning ya'll.

Great story about the Superbird Karl! I've heard a few bits through the yearsbut it's cool to read the whole thing.
Good morning :coffee2: Hope this weather stays away from you I got this morning ! Lightning, Thunder and rain ! Oh My !!

It's been the same here Mike but it sure beats 105 degrees!!! I could cure stuff without even using my oven I think lol. Stay safe my friend and keep Victoria away from the lightning -- one hit was enough.

Are you kidding :toothy1: these was mad for the 66 Plymouth and Keith 66340SEDAN has had a set on his for over 5 years now, they fit better then any other header and tuned by Super Comp :color:

:D You are the funny one this morning Ben :color: The fit, this is some pictures of Keith's engine he took
And they do not hang low eather, I have pictures I took on my phone of Keith car and they sound great :cheers:

That fenderwell header setup is in a whole other league from most others. The Life of Victoria is into a whole new book!

Moving slow today. Partly cloudy, reaching high '80's today, that's mild for August here. Yesterday a big thunderstorm knocked the power out to the whole resort. We were minutes away from having to set up out in the heat and bugs to grill free food for 500 unhappy vacationers. I was praying and thanked God when I heard the a/c rumble back on!

well I had a heck of a night and morning .....gotta love summer with all the critters.

Last night ( about 4 a.m.) had a run in with three raccoons....all of which are now dead :evil3:

Then there was some "Brown chicken, brown cow" going on, right on my patio.

Then the kitty was like " are we getting going on this clutch job or not?!?!"

Crazy times sheeeeessh what is wrong with this place

VIEWER DISCRESION ADVISED

Attachments

• 20150807_032418.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 20150807_032345.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 85
  • CIMG5009.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 82
  • CIMG5022.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 81
It's been the same here Mike but it sure beats 105 degrees!!! I could cure stuff without even using my oven I think lol. Stay safe my friend and keep Victoria away from the lightning -- one hit was enough.
:D you remember the first time Victoria was hit don't yea sister!! you stay safe over there and enjoy some time with Billy :color:

That fenderwell header setup is in a whole other league from most others. The Life of Victoria is into a whole new book!

Moving slow today. Partly cloudy, reaching high '80's today, that's mild for August here. Yesterday a big thunderstorm knocked the power out to the whole resort. We were minutes away from having to set up out in the heat and bugs to grill free food for 500 unhappy vacationers. I was praying and thanked God when I heard the a/c rumble back on!

Thank you David :) Yea she is going to be a great little sleeper driver after I get these updates dun, front 73 up disc brakes are next , Glad mother nature took care of you bud :cheers:

well I had a heck of a night and morning .....gotta love summer with all the critters.

Last night ( about 4 a.m.) had a run in with three raccoons....all of which are now dead :evil3:

Then there was some "Brown chicken, brown cow" going on, right on my patio.

Then the kitty was like " are we getting going on this clutch job or not?!?!"

Crazy times sheeeeessh what is wrong with this place

VIEWER DISCRESION ADVISED

Rainbo strikes again... :rambo:

One more kill, and she'll be an ace.... :cheers:

I thought that they looked like they wouldn't fit without any cutting... #-o

Good Morning All !! Keith, So sorry to hear of your Dads passing. Keep your head up and remember all the great times you had together.

Looks like a good day to work outside today, I need to finish picking and drying the hops then get the lawn cut, then the tranny back in the car. See how much gets done.

Got to go to a funeral today. My former employee, Scott's wife succumbed to her cancer after a five year struggle. Scott is a good man, worked for me for 21 years.

That stinks, Cancer is a rough one to deal with for all. Probably why no one new my dad had it for 17 yrs until the last year.

Lost my Dad at age 56 in 1989. He was exposed to the defoliant agent orange whiel on tour in the Nam. Only enjoyed his retirement for 14 years.

I lost a lot of friends from that. fng govt waited until many were gone before admitting it even existed! I prob should not go there right now.

I wonder if Tike is going to get that truck? I would actually be interested in it for here.

Like Karls post "Rani is one away from being an ace!" LMAO What did we start there?

-
Back