Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seems here as long as the lights work and the wheels stay on your good. Or get a couple of horses from the Mennonites and.......Oh that will be a week round trip then

Does it roll? U haul has the dollies or I might be able to borrow a car trailer if needed.

It started that he was selling it as a running truck and he said it just quit. No coughing no bucking just quit. To me that is electrical and not gas. He said he put new plugs in it and no spark. I think he is a young college kid.

Many states require the breakaway kit for the brakes. Never seen it checked before, even during annual inspections. It's just got to look functional.

That's what I thought (sitting). I don't have the original text messages but it was like January or February that it was running (not on the road) he wanted $1800

Let me ask around on a trailer, there are two around here, what size is your ball? Oh never mind I have enough laying around here I just have to ask Marilyn for them back for a weekend! LOL

The trailer is in my name and the tag is current. Like Ben says it looks legal. I never get it inspected. But I was concerned as I would be crossing 3 states. But only if I got pulled over. And I have been having one of those spring/summers where everything is going wrong. Anyway I told the guy I would be there next Saturday I tried for today but just wasn't prepared

Well I have to get rolling here this morning. No time to sit. I will be in touch there Hops.

Give me a call when you can, I will pm the number if you lost it. Sounds like a road trip to Mitches!

I am going to run gotta get the HOPS! or no gas for the Pops! Have a good one all.

Does it roll? U haul has the dollies or I might be able to borrow a car trailer if needed.

Must make sure that it will fit on the trailer. I tried to haul an extended cab on a U-haul trialer, and it was too long to fit on the trailer.... :banghead:

I got the exhaust manifold back from the welding shop and it's ready to go now.

I tried to grind down some of the casting flash on the inside, but couldn't get it all. We want to get it back together soon, so I will just take what I have done and run with it...

But we got the flange hole fixed and it can go together.

Now the kid has to get the intake all cleaned up...

Here is before:

View attachment Dart A15 Bb.jpg

Here's after:

View attachment Exh B01 B.jpg

View attachment Exh B02 B.jpg

View attachment Exh B08 B.jpg

Looks great. I had to have one of my stock big block a body ex manifold welded. Those things are like hens teeth and we needed to save it. It's on the right side and inside againt the VC so it will be near impossible to see when installed. My second cousin is a professional aluminum welder and he used stainless rod on it. Says thats the only correct way.

-
Back