Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi KK how's the weather... kinds cloudy here... but have to start cleaning the car, getting ready for Moparfest next weekend

Sorry to leave you hanging. I didn't find any other posts and left for a bit.

Just went to Indiana to get a carb gasket for the Dart... Man the traffic going out of IL was slowwwww.....

But I'm feeling much better now... (It's over...)

Just got done cleaning up the intake and now am priming/painting...

Morning Tike. Gotta git outa here. Headed to Church this Morning. Have a Great Day !!

I have a family reunion to go to today. I don't really want to go but there will be good food

So what are you up to today Miss Rani?

I am thrown off ....I actually woke up thinking it was the first day after Friday so I went to work late and its starting to be one those run behind kind of days.

my co-worker picks up in the van for work and was knocking on my window saying come on lets go.......I really don't like when I am rushed because of my own fault :banghead:

I don't think I am going to church today because by the time I get ready......and all

I went to a music store yesterday when I was near the mall because the mall I go to is like an hour away.

but while I was there I picked up some Led Zepplin Cds .....cant get enough of the stuff ...I really like the lead singer's voice.

Have you ever heard of them

Attachments

• 20150808_123116.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 20150808_230000.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 71
So you went to work and didn't have too? And your co-worker did too?

no I had to go but on the second day after Friday I have to go an hour earlier. He came once and when I wasn't outside waiting he got started and then had to come back and it was a huge inconvenience just because I was thrown on my days

Ha ha you bought all of those? I thought you were listening to Guns and Roses?

I went to a music store yesterday when I was near the mall because the mall I go to is like an hour away.

but while I was there I picked up some Led Zepplin Cds .....cant get enough of the stuff ...I really like the lead singer's voice.

Have you ever heard of them

I thought that you didn't like rock music???

Led Zepplin is a very good band. They have some great music.

their second album had the most bluesy sound to it.

And by the way, the lead singer's name is Robert Plant....

I thought that you didn't like rock music???

Led Zepplin is a very good band. They have some great music.

their second album had the most bluesy sound to it.

And by the way, the lead singer's name is Robert Plant....

so your saying Led Zepplin is Rock?

well whatever it is .....its addicting. The lead singer's voice is Angelic and the drums are amazing

-
Back