Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got to be careful I laughed the other night and I was told I would be mauled when I show up.

Now see...if my trailer looked like that I wouldn't be as worried. I need new fenders but I am working on it.

Now see...if my trailer looked like that I wouldn't be as worried. I need new fenders but I am working on it.

still looks like that ...I keep it up. My adoptive dad bought it new way before I moved in and I took it over but I try to keep it like he had it.

in 2012 we replaced some of the planks and next year it probably needs new tires ...again lol

you guys On the east coast ....only 6:30 here so I have two more hours than you :D

I should probably go to sleep for awhile lol

Well I would be! I like sleep....I am looking forward to my mid morning nap which comes right before my Noon nap. And then it could be a single or double afternoon nap day.

still looks like that ...I keep it up. My adoptive dad bought it new way before I moved in and I took it over but I try to keep it like he had it.

in 2012 we replaced some of the planks and next year it probably needs new tires ...again lol

So you are wearing the tires off of your trailer, and not going more than a half hour to get cars... :-k

That's alot of trips.... #-o

wheel bearings!?? ha ... when moving to Missouri in '79 , I had a bunch of horses to move, and I needed to borrow a BIG stock trailer. a friend managed a ranch for a lawyer down there. he said just borrow the boss's trailer. I hate borrowing anything but hey, the trailer belonged to a lawyer, right???\
I go over to other side of the county and get it, as I pull into my place, a spindle falls complete OFF! glad it did it before I started a 1000 mi trip with 8 head of horses!??? LOL

15 years back I had an 87 1/2 ton with the slant and 4 OD. I loved that sucker.

Morning guys. Anybody hear how Ulf did at the Nats? Beautiful car and a great guy!

So you are wearing the tires off of your trailer, and not going more than a half hour to get cars... :-k

That's alot of trips.... #-o

the last set of tires I replaced actually had good tread but were dry rotted and cracked on the edges from age.

On a trailer I don't think its worth risking the load which is probably a mopar and risking someone's safety over a set of dry rotted tires .....when replacements are only a few hundred dollars every 5 or 6 years.

I actually trust older tires more on my dart where I have better control over a blow out .....when you have a blow out on a car, you can feel it and react fast .......when there is a blowout on a trailer, sometimes by the time you realize, the reaction time is much slower and the consequence could be a lot more damage because every second counts on the highway. AT least that is my line of thinking.

Rani

Attachments

• 20150807_142641.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 94
Mike

Attachments

• 20150807_114140.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 84
Just getting ready for hell-week. Got 2 guys on vacation and i expect the boss to be hanging around. Rapping on stuff all week. Coffee may help...

Dang !! It rained early this morning ! Well chit ! Good morning folks :coffee2:

-
Back