Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The wagon is together and running!

The exhaust leak is gone, and all you can hear now is the super turbo mufflers... :burnout:

Now I'm waiting for the window rivet to fix the driver's window that fell out of it's track...

I have to go to the DMV and get a new plate for it, as the one on it has expired.

The oldest son wants to work ahead this week, so he can take Sat off and go to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit this Saturday. I want it to be driven a little around here before going on the 300 mile road trip...

View attachment 1714835433

View attachment 1714835434

View attachment 1714835435

View attachment 1714835436

View attachment 1714835437
Karl,that's friggin' sweet!

I think I'll go out to the garage and get busy. I bought a under hood mat and clips, a battery and ground cable, new sill plates, and a new washer reservoir. Pics to follow.

I think I'll go out to the garage and get busy. I bought a under hood mat and clips, a battery and ground cable, new sill plates, and a new washer reservoir. Pics to follow.
I will be there in 10 minutes :blob:

Thanks guys, I'm back.

They ripped me off at the DMV... Made me pay full price plus a $20 late fee for a sticker that is only good for 6 months instead of letting me get a new plate that is good for a year from now... Assholes....

Cool!

Show some pics of the finished work when you are done.... :D

We know you have the right tools for the job. I did not have the deep socket you need to get the nut inside the reservoir for the pump, but I got it done. It's a great feeling to have a working windshield washer. And shiny sill plates are nice to see every time you get in the car.

Day off, it's low tide, headed to the beach for a little while, don't want sunburn. I actually had a small success this morning already with my futures trading gig. You need nerves of steel and a clear head to do it. Those are not my natural qualities haha.

Well I got most of the new parts installed. The underhood insulation I need help with. The insulation is pretty fragile and I couldn't get the clips to pop in easily but the rest looks good.

Attachments

• 70 Swinger 001.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 70 Swinger 003.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 70 Swinger 011.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 70 Swinger 017.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 077 (2).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 70 Swinger 020.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 100
hey people:

check all of your vacuum caps and lines. The vacuum cap that we put on the Dart wagon just a couple of years ago had already dry rotted so badly that it split up the side and literally fell off when bumped...

I did get new ones, but I would check all of yours just to be sure that you don't have any vacuum leaks....

This was a public service announcement from krazykuda, back to your normally scheduled program....

Looks great Mike :color: looks like you had a good time today :glasses7:

I couldn't sleep because of a headache ....and that concerned me because I rarely get headaches in fact almost never. Its like a "check engine" light for your body and I had my MIL on in the form of a mild headache.

so messed up night

-
Back