Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning,all... TMM, that sweet wagon & Valiant,would be so sweet,with a trailer in between..(still love the Weld Draglites..)

Heck I would post it anyway Toolman, I love those shagg'in wagons :glasses7: She will see it I bet.

Good morning Mitch :coffee2: cheers sir :color:

Heck I would post it anyway Toolman, I love those shagg'in wagons :glasses7: She will see it I bet.

Good morning Mitch :coffee2: cheers sir :color:

Well here we go. It reminded me of Rani's wagon.

Attachments

• Mopar Nats 2015 088.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 75
Should have kept the 64 Tempest Wagon I had

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 68
That's a nice one Mitch. Not many of those around.

Needed Frame rust repair. Didn't feel like dealing with it . 6cyl, I drove it around for 6 months then flipped it.

Some cool wagons ! There is a 73 Plymouth wagon for sale near me for 3 grand, I sure could enjoy that !! But would rather put cash like that in my Valiant or Ramchargers , I like that 69 wagon !

Everybody in the bathroom? LOL Time for another cup. I needed a master cyl. For my Swinger and got one from Napa. It had the single bolt cap. I talked to a vendor at the Nats and I need the bolt and strut cap to be correct. I looked up the number while I was at the show and called my local Napa to get one ordered. Hopefully be here Tuesday.

Everybody in the bathroom? LOL Time for another cup. I needed a master cyl. For my Swinger and got one from Napa. It had the single bolt cap. I talked to a vendor at the Nats and I need the bolt and strut cap to be correct. I looked up the number while I was at the show and called my local Napa to get one ordered. Hopefully be here Tuesday.
Nope :glasses7: not me :D And I bet NAPA will fix you up Mike, another cup for me also brotha :coffee2::coffee2:

Hay Karl, how is the wagon going after this weekend ?

The wagon is together and running!

The exhaust leak is gone, and all you can hear now is the super turbo mufflers... :burnout:

Now I'm waiting for the window rivet to fix the driver's window that fell out of it's track...

I have to go to the DMV and get a new plate for it, as the one on it has expired.

The oldest son wants to work ahead this week, so he can take Sat off and go to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit this Saturday. I want it to be driven a little around here before going on the 300 mile road trip...

View attachment Dart Wgn Eng A01 B.jpg

View attachment Dart Wgn Eng A05 B.jpg

View attachment Dart Wgn A02 B.jpg

View attachment Dart Wgn A05 B.jpg

View attachment Dart Wgn A07 B.jpg

I better get going to the DMV, I want to get there early and hopefully the line won't be too long....

Congratulations Karl :cheers: I knew you would get it running this weekend :glasses7: Outstanding :color::color:

-
Back