Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rani....It is fun watching you discover all the great things of the 60's thru the 80's

I am going next Saturday ...you know the first day after Friday. I just wasn't able to get ready on a days notice.

I am going next Saturday ...you know the first day after Friday. I just wasn't able to get ready on a days notice.

so I take it that it's far away and you have to tow it back

what engine does it have ...I didn't catch that

so your saying Led Zepplin is Rock?

well whatever it is .....its addicting. The lead singer's voice is Angelic and the drums are amazing

Led Zepplin is considered to be one of the best classic rock bands... They were a huge influence on how Rock has evolved.

Robert Plant - lead Singer

Jimmy Page - Lead Guitar

John Paul Jones - Bass Guitar

John Bonham - Drums

Have you discovered the song named "Kasmir" yet? It's a good one...

"All of My Love" and "Stairway to Heaven" are also long time greats....

John Bonham is a great drummer, Jimmy Page is a great guitar player, so is John Paul Jones. Robert Plant is one of the great voices in rock...

5 hours away and yes I have a trailer. It is a slant 6 with the 4 sp Overdrive

Make sure that the trrailer is long enough. I once rented a u haul trailer to tow an extended cab truck, and the truck was longer than the trailer.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We have the intake and brackets all painted and ready to install on the Dart wagon now. It smells and looks like it's going to rain soon. We took the car apart in the driveway in front of the front garage...

Luckily we have a 4 foot overhang on our roof all the way around the house, we may be able to pull it forward enough to work on it without getting wet...

Or just wait for the next dry day...

wow that is a lot of road time ....you are more ambitious than me ......I was supposed to trade cars with a FABO member at one point last year but distance killed the deal....I would had to go to Kansas and that was going to be 5 hours there and 5 hours back but I couldn't do that alone and trying to get everything coordinated was a nitemare ......so I gave up the notion of getting cars more than half hour away lol

It's long enough. I used it last week to go get a guys van and my Harmonic Balancer came apart so I had to call my Nephew to come get me and we put my truck on it. It is a Dodge Ram 2500 extended cab. It has new tires and brakes I just worry about not having the registration and no inspection

Make sure that the trrailer is long enough. I once rented a u haul trailer to tow an extended cab truck, and the truck was longer than the trailer.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Make sure the trailer has greased wheel bearings ....I probably pack the grease in the bearings too often on my trailer because I have nitemares about it because when I was younger I saw an accident that was caused by the bearing going dry and the wheel coming off on the highway.

wow that is a lot of road time ....you are more ambitious than me ......I was supposed to trade cars with a FABO member at one point last year but distance killed the deal....I would had to go to Kansas and that was going to be 5 hours there and 5 hours back but I couldn't do that alone and trying to get everything coordinated was a nitemare ......so I gave up the notion of getting cars more than half hour away lol

It is a long drive!

Led Zepplin is considered to be one of the best classic rock bands... They were a huge influence on how Rock has evolved.

Jimmy Page - Lead Guitar

John Bonham - Drums

John Bonham is a great drummer, Jimmy Page is a great guitar player, so is John Paul Jones. Robert Plant is one of the great voices in rock...

I love Stairway to Heaven...I even learned to play the first part on guitar

Jimmy Page - Lead Guitar

John Bonham - Drums

Fool in the rain is my favorite one (probably because I have an obsession with rain ) but yes I have heard those ......I don't know why I had the impression that Jimmy Page was the lead singer.

I went from Chicago to Atlanta, GA to get Bruce's old station wagon and tow it home...

Luckily RRR showed up to help me get it loaded. He was a great help and it would have been much harder and taken longer without his help... :prayer:

That's when I was in my hoarding mode and made 4-5 day road trips across the country to get parts... and the Dart wagon.... I called them my "world tours".... :glasses7:

But it is a 4 sp slanty in a short bed!

This is the farthest I will have gone. Hops needs a truck so we are working on things. But he won't get up this morning.

I actually put the CD player on repeat track and let it play over and over about 6 times ......still not sick of it :prayer::prayer:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d52M5M6OOXs"]Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

some of my best memories were going on trips to get cars

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 57
-
Back