Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gotta go to the Court House in Annapolis this morning. Had to evict my tenant from the garage apartment. Glad to be rid of that parasite.

You are always into something. I have to go to work and that is just as bad!

First one on it's way :coffee2: Good morning all :glasses7:

Morning all. Just checking in. First day back to work after vacation. (Sucks) LOL

Morning all. Just checking in. First day back to work after vacation. (Sucks) LOL
And a great one with good weather and good times it was I think :color:
Now go take care of those mechanics :cheers: Have a great day Mike :coffee2: cheers

And a great one with good weather and good times it was I think :color:
Now go take care of those mechanics :cheers: Have a great day Mike :coffee2: cheers

I'll get er'done Mike

I'm a little pissed off at my oldest son...

I took the wiper blade apart to replace the blade, and he lost the bottom part that clips onto the arm....

He just says to get a set from another car....

I told him that I'm pissed about having to buy parts that we already have, but can't keep track of... Wasting money and setting us back in progress... I just took it apart this weekend with him standing right there. I was trying to explain how it worked to him, but he was preoccupied with something else and wasn't paying attention...

Robbing Peter to pay Paul is not the way that I fix my cars. You don't take one out of working condition to fix another, then you are still with one not working. The goal is to get them all working and keep them that way....

I'm gonna back off on that and let him figure it out... Maybe it will help him learn the lesson....

I'm a little pissed off at my oldest son...

I took the wiper blade apart to replace the blade, and he lost the bottom part that clips onto the arm....

He just says to get a set from another car....

I told him that I'm pissed about having to buy parts that we already have, but can't keep track of... Wasting money and setting us back in progress... I just took it apart this weekend with him standing right there. I was trying to explain how it worked to him, but he was preoccupied with something else and wasn't paying attention...

Robbing Peter to pay Paul is not the way that I fix my cars. You don't take one out of working condition to fix another, then you are still with one not working. The goal is to get them all working and keep them that way....

I'm gonna back off on that and let him figure it out... Maybe it will help him learn the lesson....

Standing back and watching is going to be a hard thing for you to do I bet, your knowledge and wisdom on this and most every thing has been enjoyed by your sons buy watching I agree let him figure it out but I bet that will be harder to do then you think super dad :glasses7: cheers bud :coffee2::coffee2:

Standing back and watching is going to be a hard thing for you to do I bet, your knowledge and wisdom on this and most every thing has been enjoyed by your sons buy watching I agree let him figure it out but I bet that will be harder to do then you think super dad :glasses7: cheers bud :coffee2::coffee2:

You're right, it's not my style to lay back and let some f*ck up... :violent1:

I worked with an engineer like that on my first job. If you asked him, he would tell you all that he knew about it, but if you didn't, he stay back and let you learn on your own... :violent1:

He doesn't realize all the effort that I put in "behind the scene" to make sure that the wagon got running this weekend. I even made a special trip to Indiana to get the carb gasket for the base in case that we needed it. They were the closest parts store with it in stock, I didn't want to wait for another local store to order it...

Cool. I ordered Moog stuff from RockAuto. Best pricing i could find. All stock replacement stuff, no real upgrades other than offset uca bushings. Rides like a whole different car. Best of luck with it..

Cool. I ordered Moog stuff from RockAuto. Best pricing i could find. All stock replacement stuff, no real upgrades other than offset uca bushings. Rides like a whole different car. Best of luck with it..

Yes....all moog w/offset bushings from Rock Auto.
Got my parts list all ready.....and 1.03" torsion bars from Firm Feel.

Woohoo......!!!!

Morning All. I just got some Moog offset bushings myself as I reassemble the front end on the GTS

Good morning Mitch. I like the offsets. Got plenty of caster on my 69 with them, maybe a bit too much with the manual steering. Kinda stiff at slow speeds. I'll add power steering when the V8 goes in, so I'll just live with it for now. Still rides and drives great tho..

Jeff, I'm a little jealous on the 1.03's. Let me know how you like em when you get em in..

-
Back