Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This car is Manual Strg . I dont want to change it, cause it's a numbers car. I wonder how I should set the offsets in the uca since you brought up the low speed issue ?

My alignment gave me 6+ degrees. I should have stayed at 4 or 5 probably. Like i said tho, still rides and drives great, just little extra-firm til she gets moving. I'm sure somebody on here with a bit more experience than me can chime in, but that's just my experience. Did all this a few months ago.

Hi Rani !! I got the High $$$ tail panel for the GTS yesterday. Look at the care this guy took to package it. Came from a guy I got hooked up with through this site. Came all the way from Cali. All I need to do now is detail paint it.

Attachments

• WIN_20150811_140036.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 71
  • WIN_20150811_140041.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 75
  • WIN_20150811_140146.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 74
  • WIN_20150811_140407.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 74
Well I got most of the new parts installed. The underhood insulation I need help with. The insulation is pretty fragile and I couldn't get the clips to pop in easily but the rest looks good.

TM.M., nice find. That's so nice....

Hi Rani !! I got the High $$$ tail panel for the GTS yesterday. Look at the care this guy took to package it. Came from a guy I got hooked up with through this site. Came all the way from Cali. All I need to do now is detail paint it.

that looks expensive

I have one for my car and it looks poor now after looking at that lol

actually it isn't bad, it was only 75 bucks and its really straight but the paint is faded and can use some buffing lol

Nice looking tail panel there! :prayer:

Morning....are you still up or just got up?

for the first time in a long time I actually slept all night ....didn't have work at my night job and I shut the puter off and just slept.

I'm up. Had some sleep for the last few hours...

Fighting with the dog for bed space....

He's much smaller than me, but takes up more than half the bed... (He likes to try to stretch out...) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

He keeps creeping over as I sleep, then the next thing I know, I'm at the edge of the bed almost falling off.... :finga:

I'm up. Had some sleep for the last few hours...

Fighting with the dog for bed space....

He's much smaller than me, but takes up more than half the bed... (He likes to try to stretch out...) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

He keeps creeping over as I sleep, then the next thing I know, I'm at the edge of the bed almost falling off.... :finga:

Good Dogeeeeeee LOL

I am still wrestling with my dang o dart .......

now I have everything back together but the key doesn't do anything.

I can turn the started over with a screwdriver across the contacts but when I try to turn it over with the key .....nothing

I am getting 12 V across the fusible link and into the dash and almost everything works like headlights and dome light .....I don't have a radio so I don't know if the dash is powering up.

I hate electrical, but today will be a date with the multi-meter

I am still wrestling with my dang o dart .......

now I have everything back together but the key doesn't do anything.

I can turn the started over with a screwdriver across the contacts but when I try to turn it over with the key .....nothing

I am getting 12 V across the fusible link and into the dash and almost everything works like headlights and dome light .....I don't have a radio so I don't know if the dash is powering up.

I hate electrical, but today will be a date with the multi-meter

Lucky multi-meter! Im no fan of electrical stuff either. But it's a necessary evil of the hobby..

Lucky multi-meter! Im no fan of electrical stuff either. But it's a necessary evil of the hobby..

haha ....

I found its always best to not work on the electrical when tired and sleepy.

I worked on it last night and I came to a point where everything was looking like a daze and I was checking for voltage with the battery disconnected and making mistakes ....so I said forget this and went to bed lol.

-
Back