Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Boys! Sad to hear of your dad Keith. I agree with Mitch when he said remember the good times.

Putting a new floor in my Scout. Got all the old rust out. Fabbed some new mounts. Got some 1/8 inch xiamond plate to re-floor with. Stuff is heavy!

I wonder if Tike is going to get that truck? I would actually be interested in it for here.

No I didn't go. I had some issues with the trailer and postponed it until next week. Does anyone know if I have to go through the truck scales (2 of them)on 81 with a pickup truck pulling a trailer with a pickup?

I would play stupid, I think it is just for 18 wheelers though. What time are you dropping it off here?

You have to promise me you will come get me out and not just get the truck.

Your truck is good I cannot tow with the firechicken, but maybe the pop will be rumbling next weekend!

7 miles of f of 81 in Roanoke. It was on Craigs list way back in like January or Feburary. I had contacted him then. He wanted a lot more for it. Then he would send me a message that he still had it and wanted to sell it. Somewhere in all of this he wanted to trade it on a trailer I was trying to sell. Anyway to make this long story short he told me it stopped running and he put new plugs in it and discovered it had no spark. And just come get it for $500

If you want I can meet you somewhere near the burg to give you your stuff on the way back. I still did not mail the shot either!

Do you really want it hops? I am afraid it will sit in my yard. I don't need another project. If it is simple I will be happy if it takes time to find....But it is a good looking truck

Attachments

• IMG_20150806_183924.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20150806_183858(1).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20150806_183908.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 63
I have a box of shot shells for you I am just trying to find time to run down.

Oh the trailer is not inspected and I can't find the registration card. Would you still go?

I have a trailer plate and registration, Think they look that close? Seems like your finding reasons not to go!

Does it roll? U haul has the dollies or I might be able to borrow a car trailer if needed.

It's a 10 hour round trip! That and the trailer issue.

As long as it everthing 'looks' legal on your trailer, you'll be fine. In July, i dragged a tandem axle utility trailer frm OKC to Stubenville OH. Was a lot of driving! Cops never even looked twice at me.

-
Back