Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Difficult, got a temp shroud done with 2 fans, the sterring box is being a pain, we took it out to fit the motor in and are having a heck of a time getting back in. I might have to pull the torsion bar today. The header is loose, mounts up, bat tray out. I cannot get the pitman arm off it is seriously frozen on, started bending a snap on 2 jaw puller and tried my neighbors pitman arm puller and no go. Really want to go down the road soon. Also looking around finding stuff to re rout etc, Glad it is just a test fit! LOL

I need to get somewhere with it today, Tike and I are doing a deal on a 89 ram and it is coming this weekend.

Need to get back on my car after I get rid of a few small repair jobs here.

No a project he had for a while that needs to be completed. I think the other one is falling through. I need a truck, he needs to get rid of one. Win win for both of us.

Oh goodness, let the day begin :glasses7: good morning all :coffee2:

Difficult, got a temp shroud done with 2 fans, the sterring box is being a pain, we took it out to fit the motor in and are having a heck of a time getting back in. I might have to pull the torsion bar today. The header is loose, mounts up, bat tray out. I cannot get the pitman arm off it is seriously frozen on, started bending a snap on 2 jaw puller and tried my neighbors pitman arm puller and no go. Really want to go down the road soon. Also looking around finding stuff to re rout etc, Glad it is just a test fit! LOL

Did you try heating it up to help break it loose?

All the rough stuff, heat, tap while under pressure, pb blaster etc. The neighbor tried his puller and a 3/4 impact gun and no go. I will get it back in just a pain in the *** alone, Ron will be over today and pop! In it goes!

Morning Memi!

Good morning RayKarlMitchKeith, wow, sounds like the Pop mobile is giving you fit's Rayray.. hope the arm fall off for you all today..

Just movin along here. Lots to do. Got older today...pretty cool Joey has that in the program

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 48
Happy Birthday Keith. I just tried to find the thread, and it doesn't show up for me.

-
Back