Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope so I have to look at the tester today, figures I have a bunch ready to test! Car looks great by the way.
I'm sure you can find the problem. The question will be - can you find the parts? Newark Electronics is the best I have found for conponents.

I think I have the bodywork shaped out about as good as its getting. Next couple days- gonna go over it relatively quick with dry 400 on a pad to 'knock down' the primer. Then 500 wet. Other than that, I just need to pull the lower seat cover for the upholstery guy and make arrangements to move to Hoppyland.

Cool just let me know, I have to check my color spray gun to make sure it works prob needs a good cleaning like yours.

I'm sure you can find the problem. The question will be - can you find the parts? Newark Electronics is the best I have found for conponents.

I think I have the bodywork shaped out about as good as its getting. Next couple days- gonna go over it relatively quick with dry 400 on a pad to 'knock down' the primer. Then 500 wet. Other than that, I just need to pull the lower seat cover for the upholstery guy and make arrangements to move to Hoppyland.
Moving to hoppyland?!

Cool just let me know, I have to check my color spray gun to make sure it works prob needs a good cleaning like yours.
What do you have? is it HVLP, Gravity feed cup on top?
That old gun is parts/scrap now. I didn't even clean it yesterday. Dumped the paint in the new one and kept moving.

What do you have? is it HVLP, Gravity feed cup on top?
That old gun is parts/scrap now. I didn't even clean it yesterday. Dumped the paint in the new one and kept moving.
Gravity feed HF gun, worked pretty good on the POP

Road trip to Jersey today. Bringing my daughter home for a few days. Little more coffee and I need to get my act together.

I am just waiting for this storm band to pass then to the shop to see what happened to the tester, real bad time for it to go down.

Road trip to Jersey today. Bringing my daughter home for a few days. Little more coffee and I need to get my act together.
I'm introducing my two minions to the dukes of hazard

I'm introducing my two minions to the dukes of hazard
Make sure it does not have handles this time!
IMG_0345.JPG

-
Back