Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow, I figure once I start shooting mine will take an hour or so. LOL Single stage, figuring 3 coats. They say 5-10 min between coats...
What do you wash with? Do you wipe with anything after that other than tac rag? ( like I see people use wax and grease remover, alchohol(some say straight, others cut it 50/50 with water)
I use wax and grease remover. I have used 50/50 alcohol in a pinch. oh and when your tack the car tack over the paper.

I think I am still under the influence from last night. Too much Fireball. Lol

Wow, I figure once I start shooting mine will take an hour or so. LOL Single stage, figuring 3 coats. They say 5-10 min between coats...
What do you wash with? Do you wipe with anything after that other than tac rag? ( like I see people use wax and grease remover, alchohol(some say straight, others cut it 50/50 with water)
If it's flashing good by time you get around it, it's ready for the next coat. I've painted with a pressure pot where you can load the paint in a tank and just go. Paint one in under 30 minutes. lol 8-10 cars a day.

If it's flashing good by time you get around it, it's ready for the next coat. I've painted with a pressure pot where you can load the paint in a tank and just go. Paint one in under 30 minutes. lol 8-10 cars a day.
Sweet, thanks for volunteering to paint my dart for free lol

Good morning folks! I'm determined to finish welding and sealing the trunk pan today! All I need is to finish this pot of coffee and a little sunlight. My boy is coming over after work this morning, think I'll have him go to the shop (work) with me to grab the Dana and maybe have some time to start fitting it. At least get it here and in the way! :lol:

Well I think I'm just gonna wait till Mopar nats. The shipping to ship the rear quarter panel cost most than the quarter panel :BangHead::BangHead:

My hand was real stiff yesterday, but feels a little better today and is moving easier.... :thumbsup:

Still a long way to go, but at least I'm going in the right direction.... :D

Cruising last night was interesting...

The old school guys cruise early, and leave at dark...

Then the younger tuner crowd comes....

We parked next to a 2014 Mustang and the guy did a clever mod to the tail lights to make them say, 'LOL'....

DSC04693 B.jpg

DSC04695 B.jpg

DSC04691 B.jpg

-
Back