Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We drank half a handle of Fireball lasy nite. I was pretty slow today.

Well today I took some meclizine. Was really dizzy. That helped, then around ten I took modafinil. I rarely take that except first thing in the morning because it really amps me up. So by four. I cleaned all the fish pond filters watered all the plants front and back. Replaced 15 ft of rain gutter in the front, took the wife to the doctors. And did the foodshopping. I know I'm missing something. I wanted to get things done so I could spend at least the morning on the cuda.

I just got honey why are you running around so much. Tomorrow I need you to take me clothes shopping. She hasn't been able to drive lately. She's been getting knee injections for the last three Fridays.
I think I'll pick out a nice scarf to tie around her neck.

Well today I took some meclizine. Was really dizzy. That helped, then around ten I took modafinil. I rarely take that except first thing in the morning because it really amps me up. So by four. I cleaned all the fish pond filters watered all the plants front and back. Replaced 15 ft of rain gutter in the front, took the wife to the doctors. And did the foodshopping. I know I'm missing something. I wanted to get things done so I could spend at least the morning on the cuda.

I just got honey why are you running around so much. Tomorrow I need you to take me clothes shopping. She hasn't been able to drive lately. She's been getting knee injections for the last three Fridays.
I actually did the formulation development for modafinil when I was at Cephalon and I have patents on it. Are you taking 100 mg or 200 mg?

Bought my wife a trager for her birthday. Cooked beer can chicken on it tonight.
Effen nailed it! OMG that is good food. I like my wife's new birthday gift! now for cold beer.

I actually did the formulation development for modafinil when I was at Cephalon and I have patents on it. Are you taking 100 mg or 200 mg?
100 once a day if needed. Once I took three and was up for two days.

That helped, then around ten I took modafinil. I rarely take that except first thing in the morning because it really amps me up. So by four. I cleaned all the fish pond filters watered all the plants front and back. Replaced 15 ft of rain gutter in the front, took the wife to the doctors. And did the foodshopping. I know I'm missing something. I wanted to get things done so I could spend at least the morning on the cuda.

You should take those pills more often, you'll get more done... :poke:

100 once a day if needed. Once I took three and was up for two days.
LOL! No doubt!

We used to take the 100mg ones back when me and the boys from Cephalon used to go salmon fishing in upstate NY. Take it in the morning and you can hike and wade miles of river and fight 30 lb fish all day long.

LOL! No doubt!

We used to take the 100mg ones back when me and the boys from Cephalon used to go salmon fishing in upstate NY. Take it in the morning and you can hike and wade miles of river and fight 30 lb fish all day long.
I understand the military issues them to troops in unfriendly areas to keep them alert.
I probably be up all night.

6 sounds even better! Hmmm...may need a pizza tonight to round out the evening. :D
I'd love it but I'm not allowed to drink anymore due to health reasons

Last edited:
I wonder how Keefer and Hoppy and making out on the painting? Last time Keefer went to Hoppyland we got pics of him drinking from a bottle of Revel Stokes with a straw.
Nothin crazy here. Long day in the garage with cleanup, prep...
Most of it looks good. Except for a bit of a disaster on driver fender. A nut under the gun trigger came off. Till I got ot fixed the paint was drying. I put too much on trying to blend it and got heavy runs. Will need to be wet sanded out and re spray.

2017-06-03 21.08.49.jpg

Most of it looks good. Except for a bit of a disaster on driver fender. A nut under the gun trigger came off. Till I got ot fixed the paint was drying. I put too much on trying to blend it and got heavy runs. Will need to be wet sanded out and re spray.

View attachment 1715053700
Looking pretty good though

Most of it looks good. Except for a bit of a disaster on driver fender. Hoppy sat his beer on the wet fender.I tried to grab it but knocked it over. Know it looks like paint runs. Will need to be wet sanded out and re spray.

Fixed it.

That's so slick if a fly tried to land on it he'd slide and bust his ***!:thumbsup:

Yeah, the military used them a lot. Especially for pilots flying long flight missions.
They're using a drink now. I can't think of what it's called , starts with an R but it tastes nasty as hell

-
Back