Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
YO
56721000-Red-yo-yo-with-white-string-illustration-Stock-Vector-yoyo-cartoon.jpg

Hi guys, my timing has been out of synch lately I guess and nothing interesting to say. I asked for next Wednesday off to go to the monthly car show at Bessinger's BBQ, will post up pics if I go. I wonder how Mopars at the Park in MN is going this weekend, iffy weather I heard?

Hi guys, my timing has been out of synch lately I guess and nothing interesting to say. I asked for next Wednesday off to go to the monthly car show at Bessinger's BBQ, will post up pics if I go. I wonder how Mopars at the Park in MN is going this weekend, iffy weather I heard?

Well rewind and get back in synch . Errand running this morning. Going to have lunch then yard work, back on the cuda tomorrow.

From what TMM has posted, don't think the weather is dampening the party to much. Have to see what today brings.

We're going to try cruisin Duke's Drive in tonight if it doesn't rain...

They used to be the place to go on weekends in the 70's and 80's... It dried out for a bit, but I hear they started cruising there again, but not as big as it used to be, they were 3rd in Car Craft & Hot Rod top places to cruise in the country back then...

We're going to try cruisin Duke's Drive in tonight if it doesn't rain...

They used to be the place to go on weekends in the 70's and 80's... It dried out for a bit, but I hear they started cruising there again, but not as big as it used to be, they were 3rd in Car Craft & Hot Rod top places to cruise in the country back then...
I've heard of them before, where exactly is it located?

Well ran out of argon today so I didn't get the trunk pan finished. But I did get the control arms test fit and had to clearance one area. I'm happy with the progress. Slow but it's forward movement anyway.

Well ran out of argon today so I didn't get the trunk pan finished. But I did get the control arms test fit and had to clearance one area. I'm happy with the progress. Slow but it's forward movement anyway.
More than I have got done on my 66 lately. :thumbsup:

Hi folks!

Long day and I'm beat. The tree guys wouldn't plant the trees the way I wanted it done removing all of the burlap, twine and metal cage, so I just had them dig the holes and put the trees next to them. Then I did the burlap and cage removal, planting, back filling and mulching.

They wouldn't do it because they said it would void the one year warranty. Well I'm not falling for that BS. By keeping them in the burlap and sticking them in the ground, of course they will survive a year...but their growth will be permanently stunted and it may very well kill them in a few years...and then you get me to come back and buy more trees telling me my soil is the problem so you can sell me on digging massive holes and filling them with your 'special' tree soil? Ummm...no.

The old myth that you can leave them in burlap was only true back when they used natural burlap that would decompose in a couple of months in the ground and even then they recommended removing most of it after you set the root ball in the ground. The modern "treated" burlap can last years in the ground without breaking down.

Beer time now!

Homer beer FABO 1.jpg

I wonder how Keefer and Hoppy and making out on the painting? Last time Keefer went to Hoppyland we got pics of him drinking from a bottle of Revel Stokes with a straw.

I wonder how Keefer and Hoppy and making out on the painting? Last time Keefer went to Hoppyland we got pics of him drinking from a bottle of Revel Stokes with a straw.
hey Dave, look what I found.
20170603_182946.jpg

yeah, I'm wondering, but i know it's the prep work of the shop and setting up the car that takes all the time.

The Revel Stoke has been opened but I don't have the guts to try.

-
Back