-
Trees!

One Autumn Blaze Maple...
Tree 1.jpg

One Japanese Dogwood...
Tree 2.jpg

Three Cleveland Ornamental Pears...
Tree 3.jpg

Nothin crazy here. Long day in the garage with cleanup, prep...
Most of it looks good. Except for a bit of a disaster on driver fender. A nut under the gun trigger came off. Till I got ot fixed the paint was drying. I put too much on trying to blend it and got heavy runs. Will need to be wet sanded out and re spray.

View attachment 1715053700
That's the Dimension? Cover good? Looks like you got the color layed down evenly.

Yes they did and sometimes still do with the air crews. Hush hush actually now.
Yep, the navy got hammered after a series of mishaps a few years ago for issuing both go and no go pills to pilots at the same time

Nothin crazy here. Long day in the garage with cleanup, prep...
Most of it looks good. Except for a bit of a disaster on driver fender. A nut under the gun trigger came off. Till I got ot fixed the paint was drying. I put too much on trying to blend it and got heavy runs. Will need to be wet sanded out and re spray.

View attachment 1715053700

Ruster re-duster, featuring the Easter energizer bunny and his diabolical Francincense assistant professor Grandpa Munster -

100_4556.JPG

100_4557.JPG

100_4558.JPG

100_4561.JPG

100_4563.JPG

I remember we used to bet doing the ambian challenge who would stay up the longest! Pretty funny ****. You had to prove you were the last up so all awake used to initial the sleepers fore head with a pen or a sharpie! sucked to be the first guy out!

I bet Keefer is surprised to see the car all one color again after all this time...

:thumbsup:

-
Back