Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
like this
2028.jpg

All the electronic guts. He said he never saw a used bulb that bright, he might want the old tube I pulled for credit on other stuff, that works for me.
The guy is good. My buddy bought some parts to get his working. Good service there.

20131020_170605.jpg

Mark is awesome for sure and definitely knows his stuff. Nothing is inexpensive either which is actually a good thing. If I see another one in crap parts condition I want to grab it.

I tried to fix a broken mirror cable ONCE, threw the dam thin against the wall and got a new assy, never again.

Like those stupid clips mopar uses on the dist to hold the advance plate on, totally suck and when the do come out they fly usually across the shop, there have to be ten on the shop floor somewhere.
top-plate-springs.jpg

Then you go back to it and it is super easy! Those clips really suck you have to use two picks to spread then and most of the time no one oiled the dist so they are frozen in also.

Just gave Harley a new Orbee ball, those dame things are indestructible the old one was 6-7 months old did not have a dent in it till I hit it with the mower!:rofl:

Ordered one of those adjustable PCV valve for my 69. Stupid me found the vacuum port I did not think was there! Just had to look!!:BangHead:

I think mine is from a small four cylinder, have issues with vacuum as it is.

I think mine is from a small four cylinder, have issues with vacuum as it is.
Supposed to come with a spring for low vacuum engines. We will see. That X pipe I had installed yesterday actually thru off my tune! Hard to believe but hard to get idle in the right spot. Im thinking the PCV might help me get tune back. Needed one anyway IMO.

Supposed to come with a spring for low vacuum engines. We will see. That X pipe I had installed yesterday actually thru off my tune! Hard to believe but hard to get idle in the right spot. Im thinking the PCV might help me get tune back. Needed one anyway IMO.
hey ya Tim - I will be interested to know how that works out - I have considered it myself

Like those stupid clips mopar uses on the dist to hold the advance plate on, totally suck and when the do come out they fly usually across the shop, there have to be ten on the shop floor somewhere.
View attachment 1715055350
Not likely anymore unless they were near the bench. Are they big enough for the screen to catch?

Prob under the bench, tiny wire clips, glade I have a bunch of then that's why I screen the dust when I sweep.

-
Back