Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't they make a special "pliers" for those... @toolmanmike
There is barley roon to get a pic in thinking a tube that is tapered to spread it, I will bet it figured out still have a few from old junk cores. I would love to find a e clip type to go in there but so far the ones I tried will not work, just to tight and it cannot bind at all.

There is barley roon to get a pic in thinking a tube that is tapered to spread it, I will bet it figured out still have a few from old junk cores. I would love to find a e clip type to go in there but so far the ones I tried will not work, just to tight and it cannot bind at all.
I know that clip well! PITA!

one thing I do like about it is that it runs full power until the battery runs out - no "slowing down" as the battery discharges - what is weird is that is just up and quits when the battery runs out.... zzzzzzzzzzzz... doink - LOL

so I bought a new weed wacker/string trimmer/weed eater yesterday... one of those Stihl battery powered units..

Coincidence - I was whacking off yesterday too.... :D

Finally able to use my weed wacker with my bad hand to use the trigger.... :D

If I reverse the hands, the bad one hurts... :eek:

I have a vacuum gauge, just was no where to connect it! No vacuum ports.

None on the carb or the nipple for the vacuum brake booster???

Can you put a nipple in the intake, or one of those multi armed vacuum trees in the intake to get a port for it....

None on the carb or the nipple for the vacuum brake booster???

Can you put a nipple in the intake, or one of those multi armed vacuum trees in the intake to get a port for it....
Had to drill the intake and tap it!

-
Back