Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I decided to do some fancy art work...but I ended up drawing a blank.

Blank.jpg

:D

So I got driving around this evening after being released for the day. Found some interesting things sitting off the road up here.

IMG_1449.JPG

IMG_1450.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

So I got driving around this evening after being released for the day. Found some interesting things sitting off the road up here.

View attachment 1715055488

View attachment 1715055489

You found a junkyard. How cool is that.

View attachment 1715055490

View attachment 1715055488

View attachment 1715055489

View attachment 1715055490

whewwee.. that new Stihl trimmer kicks some butt - and now I remember why you're supposed to wear goggles when ya run one... doh

I've often told people she taught me well.
Unlike others though I'm still my own person, not henpecked.
I come and go as I please and do what I want without asking permission.

Pretty much the same here. I do make sure to tell her what I'm doing out of courtesy, but it's never mistaken for asking permission. I trained her well too. :D

I hear they started cruising at Duke's Drive In again... Used to be real crazy there back in the 70's ans 80's, they used to draw a huge crowd...

I'm gonna see if anyone shows up tonight...

I'll bring the camera and take pics if anything worthy....

To late now unless they stop at the quickie mart, you know keith is prob reading this right now on the way home and BUGGING OUT!

I have a pile of dizzies done just ready to be run before they go up for sale and a few coming in form other sites to be rebuilt.

-
Back