Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
speaking of blacked out wheels - did I tell you guys that I sold my original Silverado wheels with BFG's to a guy here - he sanded the bowties off the center caps and Plasi-Dipped the entire wheel black, then he put them on his 04 Ram 1500.. it looks amazing!!

speaking of blacked out wheels - did I tell you guys that I sold my original Silverado wheels with BFG's to a guy here - he sanded the bowties off the center caps and Plasi-Dipped them black, then he put them on his 04 Ram 1500.. it looks amazing!!
i cant stand plasti-dip.

ok.... im starting to sense a trap here.

First my wife says she wants me to go buy a boat...

Second, then she says i can start allotting more funds to the dart

NOW she says I can, on top of the two items above, put a 4 inch lift, new rims/tires on my jeep and deck it out how i want......

Anyone else sensing something being set up here?

NOW she says I can, on top of the two items above, put a 4 inch lift, new rims/tires on my jeep and deck it out how i want......

at the very least - it's hard not to wonder...........

Yep! LOL

Your Honor half of everything is mine!:poke: I hope you're not converting semi protected retirement funds, or prior projects into marital assets:rofl:

Just rent a boat when you want to use one! Take my word for it......I know you dont really know me, but I am giving you good advice.

Just rent a boat when you want to use one! Take my word for it......I know you dont really know me, but I am giving you good advice.
i looked, its 750 bucks for 8 hours on the lake here, not counting fuel. she's wanting to go boating at least twice a month during the summer.

Now that I own one I would have to agree. Then I could walk away from it like everybody else that gets on my boat does when the day is over.

Lol, just bustin' chops.
one of her friends that she works with got married last year to a financial planner for Toyota. well they got a boat last spring and spent all summer on it, we went out a with them a couple times and really enjoyed it so now the wife has gotten that bug and the kids just getting into it, she's trying to convince me to become "lake people"

Now that I own one I would have to agree. Then I could walk away from it like everybody else that gets on my boat does when the day is over.
thats why i'm looking for one with a (gulp) chevy small block.... parts be easy to find. and im looking strictly at used ones so I dont loose a ton of money when she gets bored with it. It cant be any worse than owning a project muscle car.....

i looked, its 750 bucks for 8 hours on the lake here, not counting fuel. she's wanting to go boating at least twice a month during the summer.
Still less than buying a boat! And I guaranty you will not use as often as you think you will.

On the way!

20170614_084241.jpg

20170616_094215.jpg

Capture.PNG

-
Back