Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
it's amazing that I have gone to the "just go buy it" side - I was always that guy that built my own PC's.. I kinda miss TigerDirect.com

but I'm not a gamer and it has really gone the way of high performance gaming machines if you're going to build your own PC - once it got to the point that laptops could keep up with a common desktop I just figured WTF. You'll like this Karl - I sit on my couch, in my jammers, drinking the beverage of the moment... it's very convenient.

My youngest son built his own gaming machine a few years ago and has the latest 6 core processor, two double video cards, max RAM, etc.... He's always playing online games...

My oldest son has a home built computer he bought off a computer geek friend of his that was going to build a better/new one and sold the old one to my son... He has a few friends that are computer geeks and can build and program them from scratch...

My youngest son built his own gaming machine a few years ago and has the latest 6 core processor, two double video cards, max RAM, etc.... He's always playing online games...

My oldest son has a home built computer he bought off a computer geek friend of his that was going to build a better/new one and sold the old one to my son... He has a few friends that are computer geeks and can build and program them from scratch...
all good for those that are into it - it's amazing how fast PC's are now - amazing!

all good for those that are into it - it's amazing how fast PC's are now - amazing!

Yeah, he has a solid state hard drive that boots up in under 10 seconds and liquid cooled with lots of fans to keep it from overheating... Like we do to our cars...

Yeah, he has a solid state hard drive that boots up in under 10 seconds and liquid cooled with lots of fans to keep it from overheating... Like we do to our cars...
the last one I built had the "new" SATA cables and a video card with RAM on it... it blows me away how long ago that actually was

Great morning here. Wife hit the Pa. Lottery for 600k before taxes last night.
Notice I said wife hit. Doesn't matter who paid for the ticket.

I've been up for a while... going to get a nap in before the dog wakes me up for breakfast....

I've been up for a while... going to get a nap in before the dog wakes me up for breakfast....
Does he get pancakes and syrup, maybe some sausage links to dip in the syrup.

Along with a sunny side egg with toast. I like to dip the toast in the egg yoke.

MMMMMMMM

dang it, now i want to eat

Along with a sunny side egg with toast. I like to dip the toast in the egg yoke.

MMMMMMMM

He's always trying to con his way into more food...

He already tried to con me into breakfast at 4:30 AM....

He's very sneaky and tries to get me to go to the kitchen and get a snack because I usually give him the last bite of my food... So he tries to get me to eat, so he can have some....

He's always trying to con his way into more food...

He already tried to con me into breakfast at 4:30 AM....

He's very sneaky and tries to get me to go to the kitchen and get a snack because I usually give him the last bite of my food... So he tries to get me to eat, so he can have some....
He seems legit to me

MMMMMMMM

He'll eat anything, especially people food...

We ate a late dinner last night with ham samwiches... I gave him some of the scraps of ham that overlapped the bread when making them, and he got the last bites of two samwiches cut in half - so four bites of ham samwich late last night so he shouldn't be too starving yet...

-
Back