Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
that's not true at all - I way prefer my laptop over a desk top - - the mouse isn't a mouse and if I get sick of the touch pad I can use the screen, and the only thing I plug in is the power cord - you may want to check out some Win10 laptops - super easy to use

I just prefer desktops... Not a fan of Win10... Like 7 better...

oh - g'morning :rolleyes:

Yello... :welcome:

the one thing I really enjoy with this laptop is the touch screen - I have gotten so used to it that when I get on a laptop w/o it I have to adjust how I do things... it F's me up :lol:

the one thing I really enjoy with this laptop is the touch screen - I have gotten so used to it that when I get on a laptop w/o it I have to adjust how I do things... it F's me up :lol:

If it's too mobile, then I'll probably loose it... desktops are harder to carry/loose.... :popcorn:

I am using 8.1 - I have used 10 on other computers and I like it, just haven't done the upgrade on here and not in any hurry to do so - if it ain't broke...
Whoa! You actually LIKE Win 8.1?!

I suppose it's a step up from Win8 but Win 10 actually works.

And I'd say that any more pricey PC laptop is ok, the cheaper ones, not so much, more like Karl said.

Whoa! You actually LIKE Win 8.1?!

I suppose it's a step up from Win8 but Win 10 actually works.

And I'd say that any more pricey PC laptop is ok, the cheaper ones, not so much, more like Karl said.
yes, I like this OS. And I agree, ya gotta spend a few bucks to get the better system - like this one with the touch screen - love it.

it's amazing that I have gone to the "just go buy it" side - I was always that guy that built my own PC's.. I kinda miss TigerDirect.com

but I'm not a gamer and it has really gone the way of high performance gaming machines if you're going to build your own PC - once it got to the point that laptops could keep up with a common desktop I just figured WTF. You'll like this Karl - I sit on my couch, in my jammers, drinking the beverage of the moment... it's very convenient.

just admit it - you're old school - I bet you miss Win95!!! :lol:

I had two older computers with Win98 and WinME... I made backup system disks and loaded them on the opposite computers and had them running...

I got really deep into those OS... I even was modifying config.sys files that were wrong...

I thought you were taking the bride out for food?
I did

Aren't you supposed to be at dinner???? :poke:

Or is the wife not ready yet.... :realcrazy:
No. She insisted on driving lol
I thought I heard that too....

She must not be ready yet....

He's a born romantic. Probably messaging at the dinner table.LOL

Nope

Or snuck off to the bathroom.... :mob:
Nope, cell phone was left in car
nice - Happy Analversary

sounds impressive until you find out the speed limit is 30 all the way there.. :lol:
Nah, it was 55 due to interstate construction
nice thing about Chinese food - there is always leftovers - besides, it can't be - he said 75-100 a plate... :D

Chinese food here sucks

By the time they get to the restaurant, it will be past their bed time.... :poke:

I'm only 30, not 300 like some of you all

I'm not sure that he made it to the restaurant, he was still posting 2 hours later....

We made it fine. Got there about 830ish home a little after midnight

I had two older computers with Win98 and WinME... I made backup system disks and loaded them on the opposite computers and had them running...

I got really deep into those OS... I even was modifying config.sys files that were wrong...
98 was ok - I hated ME

i wish i could fix some of the corrupt files on the girlfriend's OS...

-
Back