Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He'll eat anything, especially people food...

We ate a late dinner last night with ham samwiches... I gave him some of the scraps of ham that overlapped the bread when making them, and he got the last bites of two samwiches cut in half - so four bites of ham samwich late last night so he shouldn't be too starving yet...
our critters must be related.. mine is absolutely rotten..

Along with a sunny side egg with toast. I like to dip the toast in the egg yoke.

MMMMMMMM

dang it, now i want to eat

My dad used to make samwiches for breakfast when we were young...

Toast with sunny side egg, and either bacon or sausages... Then when you bit into the egg yolk it would seep all over the toast and bacon.... MMMmmmm....

Yes, the dog loves bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, syrup and pancakes....

There's only three foods that he's turned away... Bananas, Lucky Charms, and I forgot the last one....

our critters must be related.. mine is absolutely rotten..

If it smells that bad, try giving it a bath... :poke:

Yeah, mine has a two track mind; Food, and chase squirrels.... :elmer:

Here he goes again, whining for me to go feed him.... What a cry baby.... :mad:

I guess I'll go feed him early and get it over with so he won't wake me up in an hour to eat.... :icon_fU:

He's even got one paw on my arm rest and pawing me with the other.... :BangHead:

Hmmm I have a 8.75 for my dart, complete. My buddy has a w150 with what he says is a Dana 60 rear, I can have the rear for free if I haul the truck to the scrap yard for him. If it is a Dana 60, to cut and narrow it to fit in the dart or just keep the 8.75. Decisions decisions

That bastid... :mad:

I hid his pill in a chunk of ham... :rolleyes: He took it to the other room to eat it and I found the pill on the ground... :icon_fU:

So I wrapped the pill in a piece of cheese and watched him eat it... :mob:

Hmmm I have a 8.75 for my dart, complete. My buddy has a w150 with what he says is a Dana 60 rear, I can have the rear for free if I haul the truck to the scrap yard for him. If it is a Dana 60, to cut and narrow it to fit in the dart or just keep the 8.75. Decisions decisions

Get the Dana....

dsc01585-jpg.jpg

dsc01584-jpg.jpg

Think it came out ok, had engine paint all over it, rare one year only 440.

Wow here is a request from B bodies.

Ray do you have nice, correct ,distributors ,rebuilt ,for 3, 1970 super bee 440 6 pack manual. Looking for three distributors

Wow here is a request from B bodies.

Ray do you have nice, correct ,distributors ,rebuilt ,for 3, 1970 super bee 440 6 pack manual. Looking for three distributors
I bet I know who it is, he has 3 and lives in Fla.

Hippie 29.jpg

-
Back