Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a Chinese neighbor. Seven children. Every time one was born he would put a can at the door and kick it down the street. After the third child I asked him why.

Family tradition to name the child. Kling clang bang. Bing bank Wong.

I had a Chinese neighbor. Seven children. Every time one was born he would put a can at the door and kick it down the street. After the third child I asked him why.

Family tradition to name the child. Kling clang bang. Bing bank Wong.

Do you know how Native American Indians are named???

It's the first thing the father sees while exiting the tee pee after the baby's born... (Sitting Bull, Running Dummy, etc....)

Chinese restaurant opened around here.
Didn't last long. Chief was a towering black dude.
I asked for a menu and was told no menu here just sit down
Mr Leroy tell you what your going to have.

Chinese restaurant opened around here.
Didn't last long. Chief was a towering black dude.
I asked for a menu and was told no menu here just sit down
Mr Leroy tell you what your going to have.

There was a nice chinese buffet here that had crab legs, but I just saw that they were closed the other day....

Things-are-a-little-different-in-Russia..jpg

We used to have a good Chinese Buffet place near here but it got closed down a couple years ago when several people contracted viral hepatitis after eating there. It was called "Lucky Wok"...but it wasn't so lucky.

There is supposedly a new place opening up in that location in a few months called "Viet-Thai". Sounds interesting, but after what Mitch posted from the 'nam I'm not so sure. Pig peni Thai stick? :eek:

Today's conversion rate from Morningstar at 8 pm EDT puts the ruble at 1.7 cents.

Just booked an overnight stay at a local hotel in Ocean City NJ for my wife and daughter plus one of my daughter's friends. It's been sort of a tradition over the past few years to do this so my daughter can take one of her friends to the beach for 2 days. It's usually one of her friends that wouldn't get a chance to go to the beach over the Summer otherwise. Sometimes it includes the other Mom too and I just book a room big enough to accommodate all.

Ocean City is a good choice because it is a family oriented beach town with a boardwalk and no clubs or alcohol sales so the beach party crowd stays away.

-
Back