Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You can't move up to fries until you've mastered washing lettuce first...

I'm looking forward to my deck guys finishing tomorrow. Two of the deck boards and a fascia board from the original order were damaged so they couldn't finish and had to order new ones. Everything came in today so the say they can finish it up tomorrow.

Once it's done, I can go shopping for a nice grill to put out there along with a table and chairs. The gas fire pit is in the garage waiting too.

Sounds good Dave. It will be nice to have it done. Grill? any favorites? I am thinking about a smoker. I have a gas grill that works well.

Awesome, we can consume mass quantities of charred mammal flesh at Dave's place!
large_o3RVymJASCShWBK3Wya5rs1f5K2.jpg

Awesome, we can consume mass quantities of charred mammal flesh at Dave's place!
5 burners, no waiting! The first thing I want to cook on it are my specialty burgers...mix of ground beef, sweet Italian sausage, egg and Italian bread crumbs. Add grilled veggie kabobs and a nice salad...plus ice cold beer...ah, Summer time joy!

Off to take the wife out for anniversary dinner. See you all later
nice - Happy Analversary

I'm driving 3 hrs to a 4 star Italian restaurant that costs 75-100 a plate, she can get fries some other time
sounds impressive until you find out the speed limit is 30 all the way there.. :lol:

-
Back