Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's really one word against another at this point. A mod was on the thread and addressed the communication issue. Gotta let it roll, time will tell. Not like he took anyones money and dont know that anyone went there to try to buy it. He has the right to sell or not.

Exactly

Not like he took anyones money and dont know that anyone went there to try to buy it. .

But with a full inbox and no contact information how can anybody wire him the money from across the country??? It's a Mexican stand-off...

If nobody can contact him, then he can't get the money/deposit... There's a guy posting that he's interested and will pay asking price, but cannot get contact info to close the deal...

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I can just sit back and enjoy the show.... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Let's see how many people he pisses off this time.... :mob: :lol:

But with a full inbox and no contact information how can anybody wire him the money from across the country??? It's a Mexican stand-off...

If nobody can contact him, then he can't get the money/deposit... There's a guy posting that he's interested and will pay asking price, but cannot get contact info to close the deal...

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I can just sit back and enjoy the show.... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Let's see how many people he pisses off this time.... :mob: :lol:
but im out of popcorn lol

I married one, she must have left the dam thing on so long it melted the pigtail, blew the bulb, and slightly melted the plastic bumper, "who me I never do that" Fricken Chicken!

But with a full inbox and no contact information...
As I said, already addressed by a mod in post #12.
And other than not wanting to see anyone getting jerked around on here - I'm also on the popcorn crew here. Grab a bag and enjoy the show. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

And other than not wanting to see anyone getting jerked around on here - I'm also on the popcorn crew here. Grab a bag and enjoy the show. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
i need kettle corn

No kernals in my teeth thank you but Chris is all over it!:poke::rofl:

I can send you some of my blue beard if you want it to run your fingers through! Bit of orange peel though.

-
Back