Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well got tires on my wheels. But, the damn little Allen head screws suck! The tire shop installed the covers, but cant tighten the lug nuts with them on, without damaging the cover. The ones that hold on the end cap/cover. Pulling them off, got tight, not all the way out, wont come out striped the head!! 4 of these like this. The 4 like this were not tightened all the way by the tire shop. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Argg!!!!

20170628_14.jpg

20170628_15.jpg

20170628_164018.jpg

20170628_164025.jpg

20170628_164147.jpg

the whiskey drought has ended! Came home today to fresh bottle of Buffalo Trace (and a bottle of vodka as well).. And she grilled steaks with fried okra and some zucchini patties.. not a bad way to kick off Wednesday night. except that it's 98 degrees and i got to do the lawn thing...
Sounds like a very nice redhead...@Ben Drinkin @Ben Drinkin

Who you guys use for collector car insurance?
Haggerty here.

Nationwide owns Haggerty and is my primary for my other cars, but they don't cover Vintage or collector under the Nationwide policies so it's put under Haggarty.

Haggerty here.

Nationwide owns Haggerty and is my primary for my other cars, but they don't cover Vintage or collector under the Nationwide policies so it's put under Haggarty.
40 yrs now.. nuff said

40 yrs now.. nuff said
Yeah, I get credit for having mine with Hagerty on my Nationwide umbrella credits for having all of my policies with them (auto, home, etc). I've had Nationwide for over 30 years and they've always done right by me.

I agree. But I doubt they will have any more success then I will getting them out. I did not buy the wheels from them. Just the tires.
And besides, trusting monkeys to fix an issue they created is like putting out a fire with gasoline.

And besides, trusting monkeys to fix an issue they created is like putting out a fire with gasoline.
That actually works though. The gas ignites all burnable sources of fuel instantly thus when the fuel is gone, the fire dies out

If I don't I can buy one. I'm going to try the vice grips, I think I got most of out far enough to get a grip on them! Damn!!!!!
Just be careful with vise-grips. If you torque the head you may snap it off before it comes out. At least with an easy-out, it's centered torque down the line of the center of the threaded shaft.

-
Back