Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just be careful with vise-grips. If you torque the head you may snap it off before it comes out. At least with an easy-out, it's centered torque down the line of the center of the threaded shaft.
I am going to try to use the next bigger size, pound it in tight and give it a go!

That actually works though. The gas ignites all burnable sources of fuel instantly thus when the fuel is gone, the fire dies out
Maybe...but it creates a bigger fireball expanding the range of collateral damage (and possibly engaging additional fuel sources). Besides, why would anyone want to try to remove the fuel from a fire by burning it? It's already burning.

Easier to attack the other two sides of the fire 'triangle'.

Maybe...but it creates a bigger fireball expanding the range of collateral damage (and possibly engaging additional fuel sources). Besides, why would anyone want to try to remove the fuel from a fire by burning it? It's already burning.

Easier to attack the other two sides of the fire 'triangle'.
Fire Triangle? is that anything like a hot threesome?

Severe thunderstorm warnings, tornado warnings north and south of me. Love watching the weather. There is some cool technology.

I made a deal with hoppy earlier tonight for the Sun cabinet I was looking for. It's the exact one I wanted. I just need to add the Sun decal to the door (already ordered)...sweeeeet!

dsc01615-jpg.1715061663

dsc01616-jpg.1715061664

I made a deal with hoppy earlier tonight for the Sun cabinet I was looking for. It's the exact one I wanted. I just need to add the Sun decal to the door (already ordered)...sweeeeet!

dsc01615-jpg.1715061663

dsc01616-jpg.1715061664
Sweet!

He also sent me a bunch of the Distributor parts boxes for my collection...and my very own aqua marine signature Hoppy mankini.

Be nice to me or I will put it on and post a photo! LOL!!

-
Back