Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess I will have to put them in the bags that get shipped to members here along with the scampy magnets, which are almost gone...:(

Got a little more sleep last night since the road crew did not get back yet to fix the other side.

Goop morning, Buddy woke us up this morning at 5 am, there was about 10/12 deer laying in the front yard 20 yards from the sports room window I think the deer know he is always in the house and just make there self at home.. I got up and shut the porch light of to see better and they all got up and walked/ran off.. could not go back tosleep ..

LOL was Danny on that crew? She said she was working nights around York!
Possibly, but seems there is road work everywhere right now, so could be anywhere. They had several crews going simultaneous just on this area. They are cutting and tearing out to base, then building back up anything that is damaged for several miles of rt74. We had a tanker rolled right in front of the house a few years ago and a couple crappy repairs from utility work right in front of the house. From what I saw one of the biggest patches they did. I expect the whole thing will be done and paved over the next couple weeks. Not sure how much more patching they are doing.

Man Any one need starter brushes? Getting them today in some nos stuff I bought, nos mopar ones.

well im officially in the dog house with the wife lol

Dang, news just showed reg gas at 1.89 in GA! I think most are around 2.25 here. Used my Giant points Tuesday and paid 1.15. Filled my car and gas cans to get my allowed 25 gallons. :thumbsup:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

-
Back