Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lol think I got this behind the scenes told the guy I would give him 250 if it does not sell he was ok with it! Cabinet is wort that, just sold the other cabinet that is done to a friend yesterday!

Vintage SUN 504 Distributor Tester | eBay

you are addicted

I guess I will have to put them in the bags that get shipped to members here along with the scampy magnets, which are almost gone...:(
I need to bring one into work, got a guy who's a big chebby fan boy, i'd love to see his facial expression when he sees that

Dang, news just showed reg gas at 1.89 in GA! I think most are around 2.25 here. Used my Giant points Tuesday and paid 1.15. Filled my car and gas cans to get my allowed 25 gallons. :thumbsup:
i was happy with 1.97 here! News showed a gas price war going on in Indianapolis, its down to 1.499 there. Price war leads to ridiculously low gas prices on the south side

So, you were out? :D

yeah, never fully.

I think I should fill a drum with off road diesel this month when the prices are down, god knows I use it in the winter.
Whatya do now Chris?

I think I should fill a drum with off road diesel this month when the prices are down, god knows I use it in the winter.
Whatya do now Chris?
honestly, i think breathing. shes in one of those moods where nothing is right and everything is wrong. She had trouble last night giving her horses medicine and somehow its my fault cause i was playing with the kids on the other side of the farm and making too much noise.....

Isn't that exactly the same as heating oil?
essentially, heating oil is allowed to have more sulfur/zinc in it i believe but we're talking microns worth of difference. Good old off road number 2 is all we run, the on road new stuff tears up the fuel pumps in the tractors, especially the old Bosch A and P pumps on the older 40 series John Deeres.

I'm not... :poke:

ditched the wife years ago... Don't miss the bitching... :D

I love my wife dont get me wrong, but damn, the naggging at times gets old. Granted, she's not bad about it, just occasionally, but when she does, she doesnt stop for days.

Keefer the brush holder is in the second pic, never saw one bad so far of all the three I have done. I would say if it is working leave it alone.

essentially, heating oil is allowed to have more sulfur/zinc in it i believe but we're talking microns worth of difference. Good old off road number 2 is all we run, the on road new stuff tears up the fuel pumps in the tractors, especially the old Bosch A and P pumps on the older 40 series John Deeres.
My father in law had a tank outside for tractors, loader etc. Pretty sure they filled that and the house heat with same thing. I know a couple times the house was low and he had a lot outside he asked me to dump a few 5 gallon buckets in the house tank...

Keefer the brush holder is in the second pic, never saw one bad so far of all the three I have done. I would say if it is working leave it alone.
Yeh, most likely. I have rebuilt lots of electric motors (mostly forklift) I have changed a few where terminals or holders loosened, something fried or cracked. But they are usually good.

The only difference is the sulfur content, hell when I was working when they defueled a plane (JP8) they were not allowed to put the fuel back in and the base had to pay to get rid of it. Basically it is high test diesel fuel I used to use it in the heater and the house they were glad to get rid of it for free.

Yeh, most likely. I have rebuilt lots of electric motors (mostly forklift) I have changed a few where terminals or holders loosened, something fried or cracked. But they are usually good.
If you want one I have a few here that could use a rebuild. Hey I can put ya to work doing that outside wall with me, should be a quick one:rolleyes: I am taking the door out and just a few windows in it.

My father in law had a tank outside for tractors, loader etc. Pretty sure they filled that and the house heat with same thing. I know a couple times the house was low and he had a lot outside he asked me to dump a few 5 gallon buckets in the house tank...
yep, its pretty much interchangable. Before my wife's grandma passed several years ago, we used to take 15-20 gallons every sunday during the fall thru early spring from the tractor tank and take out to the boonies to her house. It was cheaper than having it delivered out there. especially since we were going anyway. The biggest difference the government doesnt want you to realize is that they are not only essentially the same minus a fraction of a point or two of sulfur for emissions reasons, they are taxed differently. I think its heating oil that is taxed more than the off road diesel.

But here's a question for you...... Off road diesel exists because of farmers use of it off the roads, hence the name. My question is, for those of us that mow our yards, till our gardens etc, with gasoline powered machines, why are we paying road taxes on those gallons of gas when those items arent ever touching the highways?

The hand is getting better little by little... Now I can move it pretty good most of the time, but get some pain/stiffness here and there...

I'm trying to get my grip strength back... sometimes it hurts when I push it and then it gets stiff for a bit...

But I'm trying to push it, but not overdue it trying to get it back to normal...

Overall, progress is positive... Just a little pain/stiffness here and there...

The only difference is the sulfur content, hell when I was working when they defueled a plane (JP8) they were not allowed to put the fuel back in and the base had to pay to get rid of it. Basically it is high test diesel fuel I used to use it in the heater and the house they were glad to get rid of it for free.
yep, JP8 simply has an additive in it that regular diesel fuel doesnt. The additive is designed to prevent water from mixing with the fuel. JP8 to begin with is also refined to a lower water per billion count than standard diesel fuel. (can you tell im in an aviation unit responsible for fueling aircraft yet?)

The hand is getting better little by little... Now I can move it pretty good most of the time, but get some pain/stiffness here and there...

I'm trying to get my grip strength back... sometimes it hurts when I push it and then it gets stiff for a bit...

But I'm trying to push it, but not overdue it trying to get it back to normal...

Overall, progress is positive... Just a little pain/stiffness here and there...
oh the pun's i could make

-
Back