Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh, yeh. I can see you on there... lol
There he is! The star marks the spot!

Tike marked.jpg

I found that if your not on a regular route and don't have a history with one of the dealers, they just don't seem to give a crap. Back when I was wrenching and had the shop, those tool guys would bend over backwards to take care of you. That was 18 years ago and all my old tool guys are long gone!:(
In the same boat, I haven't dealt with anybody regularly in several years and they're not real receptive to being flagged down on the highway lol.

Man I just used up a life time worth of luck. Just had a pretty rough accident with roll over. Luckily kids escaped with not even a scratch, me on the other hand, took the brunt of it. Pretty sore right now. Damn that was scary
Hope all is ok.

It has arrived. Damn crazy chit too. I do believe this has to be pretty near the wildest thunder and light show I have experienced.

In the same boat, I haven't dealt with anybody regularly in several years and they're not real receptive to being flagged down on the highway lol.
Would you pull over for you? Lol Think how much$ they got in tools. Probably a better hit for a thief than an armored car

It has arrived. Damn crazy chit too. I do believe this has to be pretty near the wildest thunder and light show I have experienced.
Yeah, you are right in the middle of the chit! Stay low!

Yikes! Keefer duck!

* At 1049 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over Lake
Heritage, moving northeast at 30 mph.

HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts.

SOURCE...Radar indicated.

IMPACT...Expect damage to trees and power lines.

* Locations impacted include...
Parkville, Red Lion, Spry, Dallastown, Hanover, York, Gettysburg,
Weigelstown, York Airport and Stonybrook-Wilshire.

This includes Interstate 83 from mile markers 0 to 22.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a
building.

This is an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS SITUATION. This storm has a history
of producing wind damage. SEEK SHELTER NOW inside a sturdy structure
and stay away from windows!

Intense thunderstorms can produce brief tornadoes and widespread
significant wind damage. Although a tornado is not immediately
likely, it is best to move to an interior room on the lowest floor
of a building. This storm may cause serious injury and significant
property damage.

Torrential rainfall is occurring with this storm, and may lead to
flash flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded roadways.

Would you pull over for you? Lol Think how much$ they got in tools. Probably a better hit for a thief than an armored car
I did come out of sears once and just on a Snap-on truck sitting outside the service dept. lol I have pulled up on a few in parking lots.

still rumbling and steady rain but I believe Armageddon has passed. And there goes the fire siren. Guessing something got hit by lightning.

Ya don't pull anybody over or flag them down. Wait till they stop at a shop. There has been a few tool guys robbed and knocked off. I didn't pull over for anyone.

Man I just used up a life time worth of luck. Just had a pretty rough accident with roll over. Luckily kids escaped with not even a scratch, me on the other hand, took the brunt of it. Pretty sore right now. Damn that was scary

Are you gonna be ok???

Speaking of...
You getting any of the storms this evening? Been quite and dry here, but not even an hour West they got over 4" of rain, hail, tornado warnings.... Sounds like we might get a little of it soon.

We got that yesterday...

still rumbling and steady rain but I believe Armageddon has passed. And there goes the fire siren. Guessing something got hit by lightning.

Don't worry if you can't spell Armageddon, it's not the end of the world... :p

I hope you didn't screw up your screwed up back....

-
Back