Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yea - it's not like it used to be with glass.. when I had that Jeep I noticed the windshield was getting really hard to see out of in the right light - so I went to a ball field and threw a baseball at it - - called the insurance co. and told them an errant ball hit my Jeep, had it replaced within two days under my comprehensive - little did I know that just the fact that I couldn't see out of it so well was enough to get it replaced :BangHead:

Welp brakes on hold for now. Got on 3 tool trucks today and none of them had a flaring tool! So I ordered one online. Guess I'll be prepping the car and the F.I. tank. Who knows, maybe even get installed and ready to plumb. (wishful thinking)

Oh also, the other game they play is glass now counts towards your deductible so unless you have a real low or no deductible, chances are you'll end up paying and then they'll bump your rates for a claim
Hmmm I'll probably just do it on my own dime then...I'm only paying $78 premium for six months, kinda like it to stay that cheap...

Sorry I guess I wanted to be a little bigger just then lol.

well waat waaat waat waAaaAaaa :rofl:

Whuut.jpg

Welp brakes on hold for now. Got on 3 tool trucks today and none of them had a flaring tool! So I ordered one online. Guess I'll be prepping the car and the F.I. tank. Who knows, maybe even get installed and ready to plumb. (wishful thinking)

I have a few different tool guys around here that I can call....

Q: In the Bigger family, who's the biggest...Papa, mama or baby?

A: Baby...he's just a little Bigger.

Hmmm I'll probably just do it on my own dime then...I'm only paying $78 premium for six months, kinda like it to stay that cheap...

Sorry I guess I wanted to be a little bigger just then lol.
maybe it's changed but I recall windshield being a safety issue and typically covered if there was an issue

I found that if your not on a regular route and don't have a history with one of the dealers, they just don't seem to give a crap. Back when I was wrenching and had the shop, those tool guys would bend over backwards to take care of you. That was 18 years ago and all my old tool guys are long gone!:(

I found that if your not on a regular route and don't have a history with one of the dealers, they just don't seem to give a crap. Back when I was wrenching and had the shop, those tool guys would bend over backwards to take care of you. That was 18 years ago and all my old tool guys are long gone!:(
what kind of shop did you have? I am surprised to know that you had a shop but have never done brake lines...

I found that they are always happy to make a cash sale... Especially one that comes to them...

My new Snap On guy sucks...

An older nun and 3 younger nuns were out riding their bicycles one day when they turned down a back street made of cobblestones. As they rode down the street, the younger nuns started giggling. The older nun turned to them and said "Ladies please, remember that you are nuns."

The younger nuns composed themselves, but after a few minutes began giggling again. The older nun said again "Remember that you are nuns".

The younger nuns quieted down, but again after a few minutes of riding they began giggling again.

The older nun stopped her bicycle and said sternly "Ladies, if you don't stop all this giggling...I will have to put the seats back on!"

what kind of shop did you have? I am surprised to know that you had a shop but have never done brake lines...
It was a general repair shop. We did Tires, brakes, clutches, cooling systems, a/c repairs, tune ups, engine replacements, I had shops that did my tranny repairs (I'd R&R the trans) We pretty much took care of everything. And yes that is strange that Ive never done a brake line. Maybe because out here I never really saw a lot of rusted vehicles..

An older nun and 3 younger nuns were out riding their bicycles one day when they turned down a back street made of cobblestones. As they rode down the street, the younger nuns started giggling. The older nun turned to them and said "Ladies please, remember that you are nuns."

The younger nuns composed themselves, but after a few minutes began giggling again. The older nun said again "Remember that you are nuns".

The younger nuns quieted down, but again after a few minutes of riding they began giggling again.

The older nun stopped her bicycle and said sternly "Ladies, if you don't stop all this giggling...I will have to put the seats back on!"

They were peddling p*ssy... :D

-
Back