Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone else doing body work outside in the 95 degree smokey weather today?
I am fixing 4 spots on my base/clear paint job for the next owner. Kind of sucky
all in all-------------:-(

Cool...I actually have comprehensive, but not collision, so my agent says I am not covered. That's okay I don't mind paying to have the job done right.
But that is what comprehensive is! Deer damage 4x's...chunk of firewood through the back window of my truck. The dog...yes I am telling it truthfully my dog wanted out so bad he busted the rear window of my truck and I had 2 witness there to say....you need to get rid of him. But I think Safelite will treat you well.

Found this little gem at a service request at work.

IMG_2993.JPG

Yeah....i dont have room for another project. It is for sale, he said he wanted 5k. Thought he said he had a new top for it.

Picked up a chip in the Fury's windshield on Wed:mad:Went straight to NAPA to get a repair kit, they had no idea what I was talking about :wtf: so I ordered one online by Permatex and this is the last time I'll bother trying to support that local business. Meanwhile I put a piece of tape over the spot to keep out dirt and moisture. Have any of you guys used one of those DIY products and had decent results? The damage is a M&M-sized chip with about a 1/3 inch crack and luckily it is near the base of the windshield so it isn't right in my sightline.
had a pro try on a dodge van I had. They offer no guarantee. When they injected it, it popped the glass into a spider 3 or 4 times larger. had i left it alone it would have passed inspection.

Something told me to pull a retainer off the new Vortec heads. I need a little more clearance. If I swap the PC seal for an umbrella I'm good.

-
Back