Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But that is what comprehensive is! Deer damage 4x's...chunk of firewood through the back window of my truck. The dog...yes I am telling it truthfully my dog wanted out so bad he busted the rear window of my truck and I had 2 witness there to say....you need to get rid of him. But I think Safelite will treat you well.
You have comprehensive and collision mixed up.

How went the job interview?
Excellent! They called me a few hours after I left - want me back for third interview Monday (first one was by phone). Was not expecting to hear either way till end of next week, cause they said they had other interviews to do. :thumbsup:

Excellent! They called me a few hours after I left - want me back for third interview Monday (first one was by phone). Was not expecting to hear either way till end of next week, cause they said they had other interviews to do. :thumbsup:
Prayers

• Collision means the upset of your covered auto or its impact with another vehicle or object. For instance:
a. Running a stop light and hitting another car;
b. Swerving to avoid a deer and hitting a tree; or
c. Hitting a parked car, mailbox, or building.

• Comprehensive coverage (other than collision) is for losses caused by missiles/falling objects, fire, theft/larceny, explosion or earthquake, windstorm, hail, water or flood, vandalism, contact with a bird or animal, or breakage of glass.

No I don't collision is when you collide with another Insured car. Comprehensive is the coverage for all other claims. And Comprehensive is $20 a year. In my neck of the woods I need it because of the deer.

• Collision means the upset of your covered auto or its impact with another vehicle or object. For instance:

• Comprehensive coverage (other than collision) is for losses caused by missiles/falling objects, fire, theft/larceny, explosion or earthquake, windstorm, hail, water or flood, vandalism, contact with a bird or animal, or breakage of glass.
Right.... but this is what insurance companies do. If you tell them a rock hit your windshield going down the road as you were driving, it falls under collision.

If you tell them a tree branch fell and hit your windshield , it's comprehensive.

I worked for Farmers Insurance 2013-2014 as an agent. I can't tell how many times I seen them play that game or have someone calling me to switch because of it

It didn't make sense to me, the lady saying that having comprehensive alone without also having collision would not cover the windshield. Having the comprehensive without also having collision would cover if the car was in a flood or if a tree fell on it. Worth talking to someone else at State Farm. Nowadays people representing companies don't know what they are talking about half the time.

Edit. And I also said I got the chip from a passing truck, so....

Thank you Keefer...I don't know much and ask a lot of questions but this I am pretty sure I am at least 56% right!

It didn't make sense to me, the lady saying that having comprehensive alone without also having collision would not cover the windshield. Having the comprehensive without also having collision would cover if the car was in a flood or if a tree fell on it. Worth talking to someone else at State Farm. Nowadays people representing companies don't know what they are talking about half the time.

Just go to the glass shop and show them. Let them deal with the insurance. Good chance they get it covered under comp

Keith did you go with Hops on his last Sun Pro run? He's getting everyone excited about getting one.

Right.... but this is what insurance companies do. If you tell them a rock hit your windshield going down the road as you were driving, it falls under collision.

If you tell them a tree branch fell and hit your windshield , it's comprehensive.

I worked for Farmers Insurance 2013-2014 as an agent. I can't tell how many times I seen them play that game or have someone calling me to switch because of it

See above

Thank you Keefer...I don't know much and ask a lot of questions but this I am pretty sure I am at least 56% right!
See above
And yes Insurance Companies are crooks they play the game.
Yep and why I left
Just go to the glass shop and show them. Let them deal with the insurance. Good chance they get it covered under comp
this probably would work best

Hi guys, I'm busy this evening cutting drawer liners for the new tool boxes. I got 3 more rolls of the same 1/8" heavy rubber mat that I used to top the Sun cabinet. These liners should outlive the toolbox.

Oh yeah, and I got another sign today...:D

Koolmotor.jpg

Oh also, the other game they play is glass now counts towards your deductible so unless you have a real low or no deductible, chances are you'll end up paying and then they'll bump your rates for a claim

-
Back