Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its difficult to get a tool guy in where I'm at now. I'd be the only one to buy tools, and the "District" won't buy the good stuff. I took my tools home because they told me if there was a theft the "District" wouldn't cover the loss. Plus unless its winter I'm not at the shop on a regular basis. Its just not worth their time, and I get that.

An older nun and 3 younger nuns were out riding their bicycles one day when they turned down a back street made of cobblestones. As they rode down the street, the younger nuns started giggling. The older nun turned to them and said "Ladies please, remember that you are nuns."

The younger nuns composed themselves, but after a few minutes began giggling again. The older nun said again "Remember that you are nuns".

The younger nuns quieted down, but again after a few minutes of riding they began giggling again.

The older nun stopped her bicycle and said sternly "Ladies, if you don't stop all this giggling...I will have to put the seats back on!"

That's "nun" of your business.... :D

happy endings are great and all... but I'd really just like a good haircut!
Next time you go to the barber, just show them this pic and tell them it's how you want it done...and wear the leather suit!

Ben leather 1.jpg

Just finished getting all the drawer liners cut and installed. Turned out really nice...

tool box liner.jpg

Man I just used up a life time worth of luck. Just had a pretty rough accident with roll over. Luckily kids escaped with not even a scratch, me on the other hand, took the brunt of it. Pretty sore right now. Damn that was scary

Man I just used up a life time worth of luck. Just had a pretty rough accident with roll over. Luckily kids escaped with not even a scratch, me on the other hand, took the brunt of it. Pretty sore right now. Damn that was scary
dude! that sucks. glad everyone is ok.

WTF happened??

What? Geesh man. Are you sure you are ok?

You better get checked out. I know I am still dealing with my Memorial day adventure and I am glad you guys and others talked me into getting checked out. SO go get checked!

What? Geesh man. Are you sure you are ok?
Speaking of...
You getting any of the storms this evening? Been quite and dry here, but not even an hour West they got over 4" of rain, hail, tornado warnings.... Sounds like we might get a little of it soon.

Speaking of...
You getting any of the storms this evening? Been quite and dry here, but not even an hour West they got over 4" of rain, hail, tornado warnings.... Sounds like we might get a little of it soon.
Yeah, the cold front is coming across PA and kicking up all kinds of stuff...

upload_2017-8-4_22-31-57.png

Oh no, I hope you are okay, Chris.

What happened?

-
Back