Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey gents, just stop by, waiting for a meetup at a well. Congrats Pete, David have a good cruise.

Do any of you use Word 2016? Just helped my wife with a important paper for a job advancement, had to be ariel 12pt font. Well, we used the correct font, and she submitted the paper. It was Dq'd because one page was 11.5 pt font. Does Word automatically change the font in a document?

What, shelves?
metal shelves

Do any of you use Word 2016? Just helped my wife with a important paper for a job advancement, had to be ariel 12pt font. Well, we used the correct font, and she submitted the paper. It was Dq'd because one page was 11.5 pt font. Does Word automatically change the font in a document?
yes. It's default is 11.5 Calibri. You have to highlight the entire draft, then set the font. hit save and it should over ride it

it's possible that it did - it is also possible that they have their settings F-ed up on the other end..

metal shelves
If you want a bunch of them you can probably get a deal on used. Look for places that liquidate businesses. Industrial auctions... I got a bunch from a guy that dealt in new and used pallet racking to do the stockroom where I worked years ago. For just a couple sections, back then I often used Global Industrial but can prob get cheaper through Amazon now.

If you want a bunch of them you can probably get a deal on used. Look for places that liquidate businesses. Industrial auctions... I got a bunch from a guy that dealt in new and used pallet racking to do the stockroom where I worked years ago. For just a couple sections, back then I often used Global Industrial but can prob get cheaper through Amazon now.
That's what I've been looking for. Locally, there must be a void as the auctions ive been too, theyve sold for near new prices.

Doing fine. Got a errand or two done and heading to the chiropractor soon. And you?
Great, thank you for asking! Quit job early, rested for a bit and went for a run. Now I'm nicely tired and waiting for bed time.
It could be that one of the paragraphs is set to a different format. Most of it is 'body' while one section somehow is 'normal'. Happens all the time. Word is not to be trusted with formatting on its own.

Chris If you come to Dave's I will bring a couple nice shelves for you but they do not come apart and you will need a truck or trailer. $20. each

-
Back