Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
actually - if one of us finishes our coffee before the other does - we will fix the second cup up for each other - but it's always after we're up and already had one... think living room

Good morning, Tim, good to see you, about time you joined the rest of us middle aged cheap bastards.

Glad to be home and you guys really helped keep my spirits up and anxiety down while I was in the hospital. Thanks for putting up with my postings.

Having someone BRING me a cup of coffee to sip while I was slowly waking up was nice. My question is do your wives/significant others ever do that for you?

Glad to hear that you made it out of the hospital...

My nutty brother that lives in Memphis is dropping by for a two day visit (I don't see how he lives there) to get away from the city.
I have a Bob Cat on it's way here this morning so I bet I get a bunch dun around here this morning
Here is the location of our 36 deep 40 wide shop. blocking the new people next door

First !! let me show you what I am going to have to deal with this weekend my nutty crazy *** brother, yep , younger and it shows :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1715099927

View attachment 1715099928

Hey Mike that's great he has time to come hang out with his older brother! We don't realize how much they look up to us. Maybe some of your good sense will rub off on him.

My little brother (18 yrs age difference) I love him and he's a good father and kind person, and sensitive (Pisces like me) but sometimes I don't see how we could have the same father. :BangHead: Look on the bright side, dude! No the doctor didn't prescribe me that drug because the drug company is bribing them to get as many patients on it before the patent runs out! And really, taking half a day to cook bacon for BLT's at our last family get-together?? :wtf:Nutty little brothers! :rofl:

Hay !! happy to see you are at home and out of that ..... oh .:wtf:. I was going to say nut house but you was in a different wing , yep !! Treva does at times, I am up first so.. :)

When I asked that question about coffee delivery I knew Treva would be one of the wives here who did.

I must give props to every single one of the people who crossed my path at the hospital, the nurses were angels, anyone you encountered would have a cheerful greeting, and the doctors bent over backwards to do what I wanted, and I wasn't going along with everything they wanted...when I thanked them at the end for that they said "we treat the whole person." If I do have to go back and get surgery for this thing one day, I won't go anyplace.

I woke up to a surprise from my son... :D

A card, cake, and box of candy for my birthday yesterday... :D

the cake is from Orland Park Bakery... They've been here since I can remember (since I was born) and have always had great stuff... My favorite is the strawberry filled whip cream cake... :thumbsup:

My friend who used to work near Midway Airport had co-workers that used to ask him to pick them up something from the Orland Bakery... that's backwards, usually the people go to the city to bring in the 'good stuff', not from the burbs into the city... That's how good the Orland Park Bakery is... People from the city ask for it... :thumbsup:

I'm gonna wait till tonight after work to have the cake when the other boy comes home from school... :usflag:

DSC03160 B.JPG

DSC03161 B.JPG

DSC03163 B.JPG

DSC03168 B.JPG

DSC03170 B.JPG

DSC03172 B.JPG

Good morning, another decent day ahead. Neighbor is sitting in his stand out back, maybe get some steaks early this year

Treva said hello to everyone in this nutty thread !! She is between jobs (Her other one lasted 5 years now closing and moving to Little Rock) and thanked you all for keeping me busy first thing in the mornings :thankyou:

the cake is from Orland Park Bakery... They've been here since I can remember (since I was born) and have always had great stuff... My favorite is the strawberry filled whip cream cake... :thumbsup:

My friend who used to work near Midway Airport had co-workers that used to ask him to pick them up something from the Orland Bakery... that's backwards, usually the people go to the city to bring in the 'good stuff', not from the burbs into the city... That's how good the Orland Park Bakery is... People from the city ask for it... :thumbsup:

I'm gonna wait till tonight after work to have the cake when the other boy comes home from school... :usflag:

View attachment 1715099933

View attachment 1715099934

View attachment 1715099935

View attachment 1715099936

View attachment 1715099937

View attachment 1715099938
too dang cool :thumbsup:

Treva said hello to everyone in this nutty thread !! She is between jobs (Her other one lasted 5 years now closing and moving to Little Rock) and thanked you all for keeping me busy first thing in the mornings :thankyou:
You'll have to give Treva a hug from us all. Heck that might take all day. LOL

That's awesome, Karl, having sons who around who make your birthday special. Glad they made it special for their Dad.

Tell her, thanks and hello from us... :D

Sorry to hear the company is moving... :(

Oh my goodness !! looks good brother !! aint it nice to feel the love around the house :thumbsup:

Good morning, another decent day ahead. Neighbor is sitting in his stand out back, maybe get some steaks early this year
I know where he is at, right out the window of the bed room I used there :thumbsup: Good morning Pete

That's awesome, Karl, having sons who around who make your birthday special. Glad they made it special for their Dad.

Yeah, it's good to have them around...

My dad used to send me a card on time every year... I appreciated that... I have the very last one that he sent on the fridge, it has a dalmatian on the front and he put the paw print from my dalmatian on the inside... He was watching my dog for me then.... It was the last year that they were both alive... I lost both of them the year after that... I miss that from my dad... :( His birthday is/was the 23rd... My dog's birthday was the same day also...

At least the kids are here to help with that... I really appreciate it... I dont' need any big extravagant present, just a card and a box of candy is fine... I appreciate the thought that they were thinking about me... :D

Here's the very last birthday card from my dad and dog...

It's very fitting as I haven't had or met a dalmatian yet that didn't love cake....

DSC03173 B.JPG

DSC03175 B.JPG

-
Back