Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And they are not pillows!

I am sleeping in my vehicle. I will take the back seats out and have a nice bed...BY MYSELF with the doors locked
Oh, like that will keep you safe...I have a whole garage full of tools! If we want you, we are gonna come get you!

:lol:

Harry Nilsson has a song that would go good here, but i decided not to post it.

Got my shelving up too,100” tall 84”wide. They huge. Sure a whole barracuda will fit in them.
I do believe I know that song, very fitting.

Well, at least you will have help to carry the old water tank up the stairs.

Leaking all the way up the steps.
Soggy bottom boys....

Now that's a cold beer! Well, maybe a little too cold...

IMG_0107.JPG

Man, I haven't had time to log on in a day... I had a virus last night on my computer and had to run some antivirus to get it gone... Too many pages to back read right now, maybe later - after the procrastinator's monthly meeting...

I had a good day at work... maybe some more news to share later if things go right...

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes from all of you in my HB thread...

you know - I just might have to find my way out into the garage this weekend.. I've so busy with other chitz that I truly don't remember the last time I did.. and that sucks

you know - I just might have to find my way out into the garage this weekend.. I've so busy with other chitz that I truly don't remember the last time I did.. and that sucks
Yeah ,I know.....My sister completely overheated a 3.0 Ranger,and basically made it non driveable. So I,throw a wrench at it,once in a,while. Actually ,really easy to work on...

Yeah ,I know.....My sister completely overheated a 3.0 Ranger,and basically made it non driveable. So I,throw a wrench at it,once in a,while. Actually ,really easy to work on...
hey - is it really 3am there? what the heck you doing up so early - or is it so late?

hey - is it really 3am there? what the heck you doing up so early - or is it so late?
That's a,damn good .. question...Being middle aged,and a cheap bastard...Watching " The last American Hero " , on Youtube. And no,not William Katt's garbage....and bored off my ***.

-
Back