Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
EMBSMHFZUU2Z7IINVIMPV3P7TA.jpg

It is unreal how dirty a car will get just sitting. covered. I have to wash the 66 before delivery. And as a bonus, I am going to spray 2 more coats of lacquer. Just so it is nice for @Ddaddy :thumbsup:

Just great, I get home and go down to the basement to start planning sleeping arrangements for the get together and notice the hot water heater has a slow leak out the bottom of the tank. :BangHead:

Called my friend the plumber and he's going to come over tomorrow after work and check it out. I just know this is going to wind up being a complete replacement. These builder grade units fail right on the dot at 10 years and this one is exactly that. Ugh!

Just great, I get home and go down to the basement to start planning sleeping arrangements for the get together and notice the hot water heater has a slow leak out the bottom of the tank. :BangHead:

Called my friend the plumber and he's going to come over tomorrow after work and check it out. I just know this is going to wind up being a complete replacement. These builder grade units fail right on the dot at 10 years and this one is exactly that. Ugh!
Yep, 10 years. Just had to replace a 10 year old water heater in my Rental Condo. :BangHead:

Murphy strikes

The smoke alone must be unbearable. A few years back i was working the fires up north,travelling between communities to haul equipment, was a little scary, not knowing where i was and all i could see was the road and not very far.
All that devestation is nothing in comparison to the lives lost.

And they are not pillows!

I am sleeping in my vehicle. I will take the back seats out and have a nice bed...BY MYSELF with the doors locked

-
Back