Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's a lot of walking. Two young ones may not like it.
Wagon... I've taken my daughter to Mopar Nats twice. She loves it. Especially the drag racing but after an hour, she's out cold in the stroller

Intestinal distress causing foods?
Everybody has something.
Those little carrots you get by the bagful and eat like potato chips.
The worst case of 2am indigestion ever. Painful.
I can eat garden carrots but not those.

Certain bread does the same thing,wife bought cheap bulk yeast for the breadmaker,nice fresh bread that wants to kill me.same indigestion.

It was southwest grilled chicken breast pieces with peas, carrots and macaroni in a cream sauce and red bell peppers. I didn't notice the peppers because they are very small but I am allergic so that's my answer. If I eat pizza with red peppers the same thing happens.

Chris, listen to the guys who have been going there for the past 30 years. Don’t bring the kids.
Bummer but ok. That's gonna take some talking the mrs into for sure lol

I think they have golf carts for rent but not many and I believe you have to have proof that you need it. Chryslers at Carlisle may be a little more lenient.

I think they have golf carts for rent but not many and I believe you have to have proof that you need it. Chryslers at Carlisle may be a little more lenient.
I guess I'll just have to get a good pair of walking shoes and start working out again lol.

OK Chris....you will be able to walk it. I can with a bad knee. But really a lot going on to bring a baby buggy and Kids. It can be done and I think it is cool to bring your family but it is not a place your wife and kids will enjoy. Let them go to Hershey like someone suggested and go there with them another day and then head yup to the Pocono's if you like

Calling Carlisle reservation number is Monday through Friday 8-5. We made our reservation though online. Might check that, can't tell you how, remember it was pretty easy, better half makes all the travel arrangements.
ZMan

As far as I know for personal transport you can only rent scooters, and that's if your handicapped. There are very few golf carts running around. Most of them are event staff. I think I have seen some available for hire to transport parts, but not sure who has those. Makes sense too, On a busy day, the aisles in swap area can get pretty packed with just foot traffic.

As far as I know for personal transport you can only rent scooters, and that's if your handicapped. There are very few golf carts running around. Most of them are event staff. I think I have seen some available for hire to transport parts, but not sure who has those. Makes sense too, On a busy day, the aisles in swap area can get pretty packed with just foot traffic.
I was meaning the scooters but said Golf Cart

Ok so got everything assembled. Got the carb cleaned and tuned. I am having An issue with the Dart. It will not go into park. I disconnected the linkage and it physically will not shift into park. It’s the a904. Any ideas?

As in the lever wont go to park position?
The park rod isnt snapped into its
Spot

-
Back