Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes the lever on the transmission won’t go into park it will shift to rnd12 but when I I try to move the lever into park it won’t go into park
Disconnect the linkage from the transmission and see if the lever on the tranny will go into park. If it does, the linkage is the issue.

Disconnect the linkage from the transmission and see if the lever on the tranny will go into park. If it does, the linkage is the issue.

Sorry my post didn’t make much sense what I was trying to say is that I was trying what you just suggested and it still won’t go into park

You popped the park rod out when you dropped the valve body, its not snapped all the way in. I could be mistaken,as its been a long time i was in one.
But i recall the park rod giving me trouble.

Yes I remember fighting that thing when I had it on the bench damn I don’t want to take it back apart AGAIN LOL. That makes sense though I’ll drop the valve body again

5DF548E9-C699-408D-98C4-676A6C08CE37.jpeg
I wanna snack, dammit!!

Well, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to say anything yet...but here goes...

I have been quietly working on a weight loss program since the beginning of September. Today I am down 16 lbs. (5% of my starting weight). That’s an average of around 3.2 lbs per month.

It’s just a beginning, but I am trying. 16 down and 81 to go. I don’t want to lose too fast and screw up my metabolism so if I can get to my target weight in the next 24 months, I will be a happy camper.

I have been quietly working on a weight loss program since the beginning of September. Today I am down 16 lbs. (5% of my starting weight). That’s an average of around 3.2 lbs per month.

It’s just a beginning, but I am trying. 16 down and 81 to go. I don’t want to lose too fast and screw up my metabolism so if I can get to my target weight in the next 24 months, I will be a happy camper.
Good job!!

Question though, losing weight screws up your metabolism?

Awesome! It aint easy.
I dropped a few in the fall, and then got it almost all back in Dec. Just found out yesterday they are going to have a Biggest Loser contest at work. Starts in a week or 2, need to find out details, but I am going for it.

Good job. Keep it up and before long you will look down and see something you haven't seen in years.

Your feet.:thumbsup:

Turkey is overrated.
Give me free range chicken anyday.

-
Back