Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good thing you didn't have photos on your screen from a few pages ago.

That's a good mix on a summer day. We have local micro-brew, one has won world titles. They don't bottle it, but you can buy it in the gallon jugs. I might have to get a couple, put it in a cooler and bring it up. Its a day drive for us, have an extended cab, put it on the rear floorboard should be fine.

Just another 80* day here in Ca. Major drawback though. Red Flag/fire warning for a good share of this county and the neighboring counties to the south. In February :wtf: That just ain't right.

That's a good mix on a summer day. We have local micro-brew, one has won world titles. They don't bottle it, but you can buy it in the gallon jugs. I might have to get a couple, put it in a cooler and bring it up. Its a day drive for us, have an extended cab, put it on the rear floorboard should be fine.

I have to wonder in this lovely state, if that would be considered "Open Container". I got a severe reprimand long ago for a "crushed" beer can behind my seat. Not even a hint of moisture in it. Lord only knows how long it had been there. Thank the Lord for Camper Windows :rolleyes:

I have to wonder in this lovely state, if that would be considered "Open Container". I got a severe reprimand long ago for a "crushed" beer can behind my seat. Not even a hint of moisture in it. Lord only knows how long it had been there. Thank the Lord for Camper Windows :rolleyes:
You can transport those here, never have though. I'm not sure about the other states we are going through, but they'll be in a cooler covered probably with her luggage required for a four day trip (me a small bag) and I'll be able to pass any DUI test.

Boss sent to me HR

but only to sign my new 401K plan changes hahaha. Dude sure played me when he came up and acted all offended by that picture. ******

Chris, better buy him lunch...nowadays you arent supposed to let things like that go....

Y'all have a great day. The morning pint is empty. Time to go out in the dreadful 80* weather and do something constructive. Motorcicle ride with no immediate goal comes to mind. Wellll ... After the constructive part.

dont feel too bad. But going forward, need to be more careful, that is why we have the blue forum after all. I forget about NSFW stuff from time to time too.
Even on my break, I am careful who can see my phone if on this thread. From some of the lunchroom conversations I hear, I would guess most wouldn't care - or want to see. You just never know and it aint worth the BS that someone can drop on you these days. Last night the 'chocolat milk' post could have got some attention. LOL

-
Back