Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm going g to get a mini chocolate shake this weekend.
Black midget? Aint you having enough drama?

1-320x240.jpg

LOL surprise even you did not give me crap over the pic, Waiting on Dukey to say WHY!

You? Hey am trying to get over there tomorrow, no idea if I can get up the drive in the am.

Was a busy day.
First job was service/brake inspection. He needs tires,saw my luminum wheels off an 04,bought them. Im selling him new tires to go with.
His van,5.3L we think is dribbling coolant into oil pan. If its head gaskets,we swapping in a 6.0.
Big job. Good coin...

Either Way... Its All Good... Ya'll should go to the Nam with me.....
Only if it's by boat.
Plan to drive out to Indiana in May. See the Grandsons for a few days. My son is currently deployed.
Drop in maybe on Karl.
Then off to Alaska to see my Daughters son graduate And the youngest granddaughter compete in state finals . Track and field.
Should be back in time for Carlise.

Only if it's by boat.
Plan to drive out to Indiana in May. See the Grandsons for a few days. My son is currently deployed.
Drop in maybe on Karl.
Then off to Alaska to see my Daughters son graduate And the youngest granddaughter compete in state finals . Track and field.
You are driving to Alaska in May? That should be a fantastic trip with incredible scenery!

Only if it's by boat.
Drop in maybe on Karl.
Didn't You Fly to Brazil ?????

Changing to get the larger front brakes to clear. The 7 inch width only comes with a 4 inch backspace, needed 5 inch with the new stuff......And if I am going to change the front to 8 inch width, the rear should change as well.

Changing to get the larger front brakes to clear. The 7 inch width only comes with a 4 inch backspace, needed 5 inch with the new stuff......And if I am going to change the front to 8 inch width, the rear should change as well.
I’m not sure I understand that. What part of clearance will be fixed with the backspacing?

I’m not sure I understand that. What part of clearance will be fixed with the backspacing?
The lower fender lip, in the front, it hits now at times and the new brakes have a wider track then the ones on there. Here

20180207_147.jpg

-
Back