Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds like a good reason to stay home and warm.
I have all the stuff to start a batch of Summer Shandy tomorrow. I should about be out of the Lager by the time it is done fermenting. Plenty to keep me busy while it snows.

Last edited:
I just dont understand what happened. I used to spill more beer in a day than i drink in a year now. I didnt spill much either. I still like beer,its like i forget to have one.

I have all the stuff to start a batch of Summer Shandy tomorrow. I should about be out of the Lager by the time it is done fermenting. Plenty to keep me busy while it snows.
You are going to brew a small crudely built Summer shack?

I think I’d rather have a shandy...

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to brew a small crudely built Summer shack?

I think I’d rather have a shandy...

:lol:
Yep! Fixed.
shack.jpg

2E7FABB0-B60B-40D3-9696-300E2233BF72.jpeg

This is the back side of my gauge cluster out of the Dart can anyone tell me what plugs into that spade connector on the left (circled headlight switch) and what that is on the right does it plug Into something? And I have a purple wire behind the cluster with a spade connector that’s not plugged in is that important lol

On the headlight switch, it does not need to be connected to anything. It can be used as a extra ground.. The other looks like a RFI filter. not needed unless you are using an AM radio. Radio Frequency Interference Filter.

On the headlight switch, it does not need to be connected to anything. It can be used as a extra ground.. The other looks like a RFI filter. not needed unless you are using an AM radio. Radio Frequency Interference Filter.
Interesting they would put a ground lug on there.

-
Back