Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jeez, the Eagles parade tomorrow has everything shut down. My wife was on standby jury duty for tomorrow and when she called tonight the automated system said NO jurors will be needed tomorrow.

Schools are closed too.

Jeez, the Eagles parade tomorrow has everything shut down. My wife was on standby jury duty for tomorrow and when she called tonight the automated system said NO jurors will be needed tomorrow.

Schools are closed too.
Big party over your way then. LOL Do you get the day off?

Schools are closed too.
It's about a45 minute walk at my pace to the Art Museum.
Pulled out the Santa suite, and the nurse and l be walking over to get a good spot around 5 am.
Some people were going to camp out starting tonight but the cops killed that plan.

It's about a45 minute walk at my pace to the Art Museum.
Pulled out the Santa suite, and the nurse and l be walking over to get a good spot around 5 am.
Some people were going to camp out starting tonight but the cops killed that plan.
I'm pretty sure if I ran across Santa and nurse.... I'd hang out with them crazies!

Kinda. I’m allowed to work from home tomorrow. I wouldn’t go anywhere near Philly tomorrow even if you paid me.
From what you've described, I wouldn't either.

I read about your desire to purchase a barrel and it got me thinking.

The 2 counties in central KY that make the finest BOURBON (Anderson and Woodford) do so because of the sandstone that filters the water in the aquafors that support the distilleries. Living in Kentucky for 7 years provided me the ability to visit all the barrel houses and enjoy the "Angel's share" in each of them.

I love Bourbon!

Yep, Bud-lite is sponsoring the free beer give away at several locations. And a lot of it expected to be Eagles green...

8C03B4D2-4616-4173-A9FA-7166DB87BB06.jpeg

The 2 counties in central KY that make the finest BOURBON (Anderson and Woodford) do so because of the sandstone that filters the water in the aquafors that support the distilleries. Living in Kentucky for 7 years provided me the ability to visit all the barrel houses and enjoy the "Angel's share" in each of them.

I love Bourbon!
Have I told you lately.....

I love Bourbon!
And Woodford Reserve is my absolute favorite!

-
Back